Tim Walton walks off field alone after practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
CGI_Ram said:
I don't see Fisher demoting anyone on the practice field.

My hunch is; this is nothing.
We are talking about a Softli tweet. Him and his agenda-mongering.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram Quixote said:
CGI_Ram said:

I like Tony.

But agree this tweet leaves a lot in the air to those who see it. If he knows more... say it. If not, the tweet is misleading as evident by the response here.

…..

Legend
CGI_Ram said:

Consider the source. Softli tends to have his finger on the pulse of social media, I'm sure he reads alot. He's just being a spoon. He's well aware of the fan and media concerns and fairly adept at creating a little buzz.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Dog said:
CGI_Ram said:

Consider the source. Softli tends to have his finger on the pulse of social media, I'm sure he reads alot. He's just being a spoon. He's well aware of the fan and media concerns and fairly adept at creating a little buzz.

Yup, the media selling the fans more BS. Maybe you're right, maybe this is Fisher just playing politics with Softli as the messenger. I've lost trust

bluecoconuts

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
Ram Quixote said:
CGI_Ram said:

I like Tony.

But agree this tweet leaves a lot in the air to those who see it. If he knows more... say it. If not, the tweet is misleading as evident by the response here.

Yeah, I don't understand the point of the tweet unless you know more... If he does know more why would he not say it?

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
I want both of them gone. No reason for Rams defense to be this bad. It should be a top ten d no excuses.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
GreeneCounty said:
I want both of them gone. No reason for Rams defense to be this bad. It should be a top ten d no excuses.

Have you considered the possibility that both the OC & DC are being held to the expectations of our head coach? I've posted elsewhere that I think Fisher has more to do with scheme on both sides of the ball than our coordinators do.

We didn't run press last year, it's no coincidence to me that we aren't running it this year either.
On the offensive side of the ball I feel the same way. Fisher is being quoted as saying we need to run more - that hasn't come from Schotty.

Just my opinion of course...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Ky Ram said:
GreeneCounty said:

Have you considered the possibility that both the OC & DC are being held to the expectations of our head coach? I've posted elsewhere that I think Fisher has more to do with scheme on both sides of the ball than our coordinators do.

We didn't run press last year, it's no coincidence to me that we aren't running it this year either.
On the offensive side of the ball I feel the same way. Fisher is being quoted as saying we need to run more - that hasn't come from Schotty.

We don't need to run more we just need to run farther on each carry. Sorry had to

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ky Ram said:
GreeneCounty said:

Bingo. This all starts and stops with Fisher. He brought these coordinators in, and he manages them and their work.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This almost seems like a repeat of what happened with Spags. The first season was a competitive yet below 0.500 season, the next is a spiral back into rebuilding mode. The season is still young but Fisher needs to prove me wrong. Results are the only thing that can restore my confidence in the coaching.

The Jags need to serve as the start of a turnaround!

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Stranger said:
Ky Ram said:
GreeneCounty said:

Bingo. This all starts and stops with Fisher. He brought these coordinators in, and he manages them and their work.

I agree Fisher deserves blame also. He still think the league is 1970's football. He at Tennessee has same problem. His offenses would score like 17 points a game and he try to sit on leads. That is with Steve McNair as a Qb.

MauiBoi808

UDFA
Name
Kainoa
I Hope Fire BS If All We Can Do To Get Tavon The Ball Is A F*En End Around Then We Should Have Never Drafted Him