1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tim Walton Out

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamEERS, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Now why'd ya have to go and say that broke,Martz kept Vermeil on the psychiatrists couch,if there was ANY limiting factor during that one year together it was Martz slowing his roll for the players to fully assimilate.
    As far as Fisher slowing Williams roll ,I can buy that ,but Vermeil had been neutered and as far as the offense was concerned he was along for the ride like we all were
    I attribute the change of balance in Martz offense to the physical decline of Marshal Faulk running

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
  2. Ky Ram Well-Known Member

1) more than they already draw?:sad: They don't need any help there. GW won't hurt the cause any more than any other DC would.
    2) nope. Players play, coaches coach, winning cures all

3. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Actually DV was very involved in the O from what I read. He would tell Martz very often to run or ass. He didn't decide what play but he often decided what type. He maintained balance. Faulk didn't decline until well after Warner was foolishly benched and that is the moment The Show was over.

4. CoachO Well-Known Member

Not quite sure why you seem to be taking exception to my comments. You are the one who is making statements about "IF he is done" "IF his play doesn't improve" etc.....

Find for me where I have said that he should be brought back IF those are true. The thing is, neither you or I KNOW FOR SURE either way.

All I have said, is it would not surprise me to see him in camp in 2014. While MOST people have written him off as either a CAP casualty, or that he "is done".

I also don't see why you seem to think its a major point whether they make his injury (or lack thereof) public. What do they have to gain one way or another?

You seem to wanting to pick an argument with whatever I post, so, lets just leave it as we disagree on what Finnegan's situation may or may not be moving forward.

5. F. Mulder Well-Known Member

Yeah, I stupidly thought Fisher being on the competition committee would lead to more forgiveness but after this season he should resign! Can't be any worse than it already is. The officials, in general, are calling a game I am no longer familiar with and I can't help but think sometimes they think the fans pay to see THEM in action or they have an OBLIGATION to be active in games.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    2 people like this.
  6. Rabid Ram Well-Known Member

Can y'all take this to its own thread please

7. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

You think we were ever more balanced than in the NFC Championship 2 years AFTER Dicky V left?
    Martz was the author of "finesse that" after Trung Canidate who HE drafted to be Marshals heir apparent torched the Jets.
    Nobody had to tell Martz to run the ball, he did it as long as he had a back that gave him the production he wanted.
    Faulks best year the Rams outrushed their opponents by almost 700 yards again 2 years after DV left,it's a myth Martz didn't want to run the ball.

2 people like this.