Tim Tebow will make the team and play a lot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Sam Bradford gets injured again, Sanchez tanks, and Tim Tebow takes the Eagles to the playoffs. Ah, the irony!
*********************************************************************************
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ebow-will-make-the-team-and-play-a-lot-073015

Eagles' Brandon Graham: Tim Tebow will make the team and play a lot
FOX Sports

tim-tebow7.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

Mitchell Leff

All aboard the Tim Tebow bandwagon! The veteran quarterback has completely retooled his mechanics this offseason, and the end result has several Philadelphia Eagles coaches and players excited about what they're seeing.

Earlier this offseason, Eagles running back DeMarco Murray praised Tebow. This praise came after head coach Chip Kelly spoke glowingly about what he has already seen from Tebow during spring practices. Now, we can add Eagles' outside linebacker Brandon Graham to the fan club.

"Tim Tebow is going to shock a lot of people, because he is going to make the team," Graham said, while speaking to Lauren Beasley on Youtube, per True Jersey, "and I think he will play a lot."

Tebow was one of the first players Graham mentioned when asked about the new additions to the roster that he is most excited about. Sam Bradford's name did not come up at all.

Tebow has been training hard this offseason, like he always does, and he will get a chance to show off his improved mechanics during the team's training camp grind.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Well when your starter is Bradford your back up does tend to get a lot of playing time.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Sam Bradford gets injured again, Sanchez tanks, and Tim Tebow takes the Eagles to the playoffs. Ah, the irony!
*********************************************************************************
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ebow-will-make-the-team-and-play-a-lot-073015

Eagles' Brandon Graham: Tim Tebow will make the team and play a lot
FOX Sports

tim-tebow7.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

Mitchell Leff

All aboard the Tim Tebow bandwagon! The veteran quarterback has completely retooled his mechanics this offseason, and the end result has several Philadelphia Eagles coaches and players excited about what they're seeing.

Earlier this offseason, Eagles running back DeMarco Murray praised Tebow. This praise came after head coach Chip Kelly spoke glowingly about what he has already seen from Tebow during spring practices. Now, we can add Eagles' outside linebacker Brandon Graham to the fan club.

"Tim Tebow is going to shock a lot of people, because he is going to make the team," Graham said, while speaking to Lauren Beasley on Youtube, per True Jersey, "and I think he will play a lot."

Tebow was one of the first players Graham mentioned when asked about the new additions to the roster that he is most excited about. Sam Bradford's name did not come up at all.

Tebow has been training hard this offseason, like he always does, and he will get a chance to show off his improved mechanics during the team's training camp grind.

Will not surprise me! While I know there are a lot of Anti-Tebow fans out there I have a very, very difficult time believing he is not better than some (A lot!) of the backup QB's in the NFL! And, this is coming from an FSU fan!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will not surprise me! While I know there are a lot of Anti-Tebow fans out there I have a very, very difficult time believing he is not better than some (A lot!) of the backup QB's in the NFL! And, this is coming from an FSU fan!

Indeed! Tebow, unlike many other QB's, has actually won a playoff game.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I second that. Always liked the kid and hope he can get his career back on track. If he has indeed improved his mechanics (a lot), he can be a real handful for a defense as a dual threat.

DrLurkalot

UDFA
Name
Don
Trouble is he's always only been a solitary threat, not a dual threat. He's an outstanding runner, but even if he's improved 50% on his passing skills, that's still way below Bradford and Sanchez. If he makes the team, it's as a gimmick - role player - which I think he could be outstanding at.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Being a backup to Bradford he better be ready and better than before because he will be playing.

Greg Stone

Rookie
Haven't so much seen anti-Tebow comments as I have the simple recognition that he has been a bad QB. If he becomes a good QB that will be acknowledged.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Eagles have 3 of the best college quarterbacks we've seen in a long time in Bradford, Tebow and Sanchez. I believe Matt Barkley is still with them too.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If the Eagles have to go with Tim Tebow Chip Kelly will be on his way to one of the following destinations:

1. University of Colorado
  2. University of Georgia (Shottenheimer effect)
  3. L.S.U. (they finally realize Les is not more)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My gut tells me this scenario doesn't take place!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I have a feeling this is Iggles Fans "expectation management" -- i.e., when it's announced that Bradford is not healthy enough to play by pre-season, they can roll out Tebow & all the "glowing accolades" he's earned pre-training camp.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If they do I cannot wait for the hilarious dumpster fire this team will become. He'll be drawn and quartered in the middle of the streets in Philly.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Say what you want about Tebow's abilities or lack thereof, but you have to be impressed with the kid's grit and utter determination to make it as an NFL qb. I saw some video of his workouts, man he works hard.
If Johnny Manziel had an ounce of Tebow's ethic, you'd see a darned good player

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If any coach in the NFL can win with Tebow and make him a better QB it's Chip Kelly. My respect for that dude's grasp of offense is that great.

What is interesting is the non-mention of Bradford. I've felt all along he's gonna hate playing for Chip, because Chip is not patient, and will ride his QBs mercilessly and even after that QB plays well he will only be in good stead until his next poor game of which Sam seems to have his share. By this time next year Sam will look back fondly on the support he received from Fish, IMO.