Tim Tebow will make the team and play a lot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
If any coach in the NFL can win with Tebow and make him a better QB it's Chip Kelly. My respect for that dude's grasp of offense is that great.

What is interesting is the non-mention of Bradford. I've felt all along he's gonna hate playing for Chip, because Chip is not patient, and will ride his QBs mercilessly and even after that QB plays well he will only be in good stead until his next poor game of which Sam seems to have his share. By this time next year Sam will look back fondly on the support he received from Fish, IMO.
Even if Sam stays healthy, do u think he'll be an Eagle next year?

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I enjoyed watching Tebow play while he was in Denver. The guy is a winner, he has heart and hates to lose. That is half the battle. I sometimes wonder if he had kept his faith in the locker room if he would still be playing.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Not having a trained eye, this^ doesn't appear to show much! Or was it supposed to!?!:confused:
Well, his motion looks much more compact & fluid to me. And his lower body seems to rotate properly now, and actually support his throwing motion. All in all, looks like he has improved significantly.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Well, his motion looks much more compact & fluid to me. And his lower body seems to rotate properly now, and actually support his throwing motion. All in all, looks like he has improved significantly.

You know dude, I saw all that too. Then I thought about Foles' footwork just because I've been watching it lately, and Tebow seemed to be imitating more than just having that happen naturally. In a game, I'm thinking, it just has to happen naturally because your mind must be elsewhere.

While I'm not immune to the occasional Tebow joke, I like the dude and wish him well. If he trains to the point where he does all these things without thinking about them... could be cool! I would LOVE to see Tebow school the media!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man Tebow looks yoked.

That said, if Chip wants a quick release and quick decision making from his QB, then Tebow is SO NOT his guy.

RamWoodie

Legend
Let's face it...Tebow needed to retool his mechanics...but I've never doubted this guy would return to the league because he's just not a quitter...AND HE'S A GAMER!!!

fancents86

Starter
I'll believe in chip Kelley and tom house vouching for Tebows mechanics being completely retooled. I understand they're not gonna throw a dude under the bus, but if there was some doubt I don't think they'd be willing to put their credibility on the line just bc they are affiliated with him ATM. Hope the guy does great and I'll be hoping Tebow Time comes on every Sunday!

fearsomefour

Legend
I enjoyed watching Tebow play while he was in Denver. The guy is a winner, he has heart and hates to lose. That is half the battle. I sometimes wonder if he had kept his faith in the locker room if he would still be playing.
He sucked in Denver.
He had no ability to play NFL QB for a team and a guy like Elway who wants to throw.

fearsomefour

Legend
His mechanics are retooled for sure.
All of that kind of stuff, as Tom House would tell you, takes a ton of reps and time. His arm action is more compact and cleaner, his release is a bit quicker. Can he translate that to game speed on the field? Who knows.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Say what you want about Tebow's abilities or lack thereof, but you have to be impressed with the kid's grit and utter determination to make it as an NFL qb. I saw some video of his workouts, man he works hard.
If Johnny Manziel had an ounce of Tebow's ethic, you'd see a darned good player
Not just that, but he finds ways to win games.
He's more baffling than good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Even if Sam stays healthy, do u think he'll be an Eagle next year?

I don't. If he stays healthy and plays well he'll cash in with some team but it won't be the Eagles. Chip maximizes QBs and isn't afraid to start rookies, so there's little point to sign an injury prone guy like Sam long-term.