Thursday night GDT: Steelers @ Cheatriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Your wife sounds awesome. Mine goes to bed when I turn football on. Not all is bad though, she doesn't complain that football is my religion. So I have that going for me, which is nice.
Yeah it beats the wife that doesn't know anything that comments on everything.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sounds like a winner. Tell her I approve of the potty mouth and Brady insults.
She was such a nice girl too when I met her.
I'd say that I ruined her, but this version of her isn't so bad ... all things considered.

FRO

Legend
Two things, how are offensive pick plays and stiff arms legal?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
haha. I should just let her join the board.
After they commented that the Patriots' headset is picking up a radio broadcast, she says, "Get a better hacker, billy."

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yeah it beats the wife that doesn't know anything that comments on everything.

Are you implying that's what you have? Mine used to watch and ask too many questions. I got frustrated, she got frustrated. So now she leaves me be. If it was a random game I don't mind answering questions. But if the rams are on, you best not be bugging me woman!

Ram65

Legend
I think the pre-game was over the top even for the NFL.

Patsies look a little soft up the middle.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
After they commented that the Patriots' headset is picking up a radio broadcast, she says, "Get a better hacker, billy."

Billy. Lol.

FRO

Legend
I bet you there is some secret code in the radio broadcast that alerts certain opponents plays an such.

FRO

Legend
Are you implying that's what you have? Mine used to watch and ask too many questions. I got frustrated, she got frustrated. So now she leaves me be. If it was a random game I don't mind answering questions. But if the rams are on, you best not be bugging me woman!
I'm not married, but yeah it gets annoying when they ask questions or make some horrible observations.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Did I hear what I thought I heard? The Steelers headsets were picking up the Patriots radio broadcast??? Wow.

FRO

Legend
So it's the Steelers getting the radio interference in their headsets.

Athos

Legend
God I hope they're hacking their sets.

Kill this fucking team. Put it in the ground.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
No, it's the Patriots actual radio broadcast... like you and I would hear on the radio!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Cheatriots having to use undrafted rookie free agent David Andrews at Center. :eek: