CAMP REPORT Thur July-26 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every time I see 12 catching a ball my mind just says "Damn, who cleared Sfeadman to play??"

Apprently Cooks number and I are gonna have an adjustment period ...
Sammy's one year rental of that Jersey didn't cleanse your pallet?

Tano

Legend
Yeah, I'm not impressed with Higbee's reliably as a pass catcher. We just suck at picking TE's, imo...Maybe I'll be wrong about Everett, but was concerned that he didn't seem to be in the game plan in the 2nd half of the season last year, and I don't know why.
I don't have a problem with them throwing passes to Higbee when he is open because he will almost always catch those passes. However, whenever he has any close coverage from a defender, he drops it every time.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't have a problem with them throwing passes to Higbee when he is open because he will almost always catch those passes. However, whenever he has any close coverage from a defender, he drops it every time.
Hes actually made some pretty tough grabs in tight coverage.
Higbee is going to get better.
I still would like to see Everett push him this year.

Tano

Legend
Hes actually made some pretty tough grabs in tight coverage.
Higbee is going to get better.
I still would like to see Everett push him this year.
I actually meant to say "Contested" passes that he drops every time.

I agree he can catch passes in tight coverage if the CB doesn't get a hand on the ball. However, Higbee dropped every pass that a CB got a hand on when I was watching replays on some of the games in the All 22.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@CGI_Ram any reason why the video's from the Rams site don't auto embed? Used to just link the url in the post and it would show the video now it just shows the link. Any ideas?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@CGI_Ram any reason why the video's from the Rams site don't auto embed? Used to just link the url in the post and it would show the video now it just shows the link. Any ideas?

Let me look into it.

(y)

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@LARams_1963,
Great job with the video Greg. Are you going the same route as last season with season tix?
That Gh5 does a great job with video, what res are you shooting? What lens?
I have pretty much relegated my Nikon D7100 to shelf duty after getting my Mirrorless. Loving the compact size and versatility of the mirrorless set ups

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooks is looking like Watkins there at the 2 minute mark. Get that man a new jersey number.

Disappointing he dropped that but did you see his move before that play? He dug his foot in the ground and stopped instantly while the db ran right past him for an easy catch. Watkins can only dream of doing that. It takes him 10 yards to stop his forward momentum.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
@LARams_1963,
Great job with the video Greg. Are you going the same route as last season with season tix?
I have pretty much relegated my Nikon D7100 to shelf duty after getting my Mirrorless. Loving the compact size and versatility of the mirrorless set ups
We upgraded our seats. Now in Section 5H, row 25. About the 10yd line. Yeah, so far loving the GH5, especially for my Underwater stuff. For the practice I was using a 45-175, which in DSLR terms is a 90-350mm. Yeah, the compact sice is really nice! Especially when dealing with a lens like that. I shot in 4k, 8 bit, 60FPS. Season can't come quick enough! We will be at all the games again this year, including Mexico City! Hope to see you at a tailgate or two! I take that back, we will miss the Texans preseason game.

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@LARams_1963, Great see you at a couple games for sure, I switched to one of the tailgating lots for parking and to sect 8 row 39. I am going to be in your town today for a Turney on the Beach.... Be well dude.
Go Rams

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
@LARams_1963,
Nikon D7100 is my rig and yes, it is getting heavy to handle. I was amazed at Greg's setup on Thursday and the video quality is simply amazing. I too have been looking at those mirrorless cameras for awhile. May have to put the old trusty D7100 on offer up and spring for a mirrorless.