CAMP REPORT Thur July-26 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sure do appreciate all the camp updates. Thanks guys. Wish I could get there but I'm afraid it ain't gonna happen.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hey dude, RDLK - Rams, Dodgers, Lakers. Kings
So while we're on this topic it's Rams, Angels, Lakers and KIngs for me. And has been that way for half a century or so!
Lordy that means I'm gettin old or something.........cough.....cough.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Tough catch, but 39's gotta come down with that, he got both hands on it.
Well according to the roster we don't have anyone who wears a 39 jersey number. That would explain why he couldn't catch it, he's a ghost.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm insatiable....I appreciate VeteranRam and other for what you reported, so much. But man, I need more...People need to quit jobs and be there to report on what they see. You know, it's all about me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm shocked. Shocked i tell ya.

Yeah, I'm not impressed with Higbee's reliably as a pass catcher. We just suck at picking TE's, imo...Maybe I'll be wrong about Everett, but was concerned that he didn't seem to be in the game plan in the 2nd half of the season last year, and I don't know why.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I'm not impressed with Higbee's reliably as a pass catcher. We just suck at picking TE's, imo...Maybe I'll be wrong about Everett, but was concerned that he didn't seem to be in the game plan in the 2nd half of the season last year, and I don't know why.

This is higbee's 3rd year. He should be swallowing those up.

Still have high hopes for Everett and Hemingway.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
On a different note, I think it's awesome that Jared gets to practice against such a good secondary. It will make him so much better on game day.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Love the reports!
Not that he has a chance or anything, but it's WR KhaDarel Hodge, not Khadarel Lott

View: https://twitter.com/mooreathletics/status/1022125043667619840

Young man better get some poon tang fast before we cut him.
View attachment 25625

@LARams_1963 , this is what I'll be wearing. Very fashionable.

Seriously, take away the safety vest and that will be me.

So for anyone else that wants to meet up, look for the goofy guy with the big ears and Adams apple.
The vest becomes you!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
vfxrzpzlobnv15clj7jh.jpg

Every time I see 12 catching a ball my mind just says "Damn, who cleared Sfeadman to play??"

Apprently Cooks number and I are gonna have an adjustment period ...