Thoughts on this article about Goff?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Athletes at this level are burning 10x the amount of calories we are. Read what Phelps would eat. What the media doesn't talk about is how much work these guys are putting in because our culture is so focused on immediate gratification.
In one of the Rams videos on Goff I think he mentioned he upped his calorie intake this year from 400 up to 5000 a day right now to put on and keep a little weight. A few slices of pizza are good in that case.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
In one of the Rams videos on Goff I think he mentioned he upped his calorie intake this year from 400 up to 5000 a day right now to put on and keep a little weight. A few slices of pizza are good in that case.
Tons of guys do that during the combine to raise their weight.

Remember Reiff a couple years ago, to get to 300? He looked like a pregnant Fred Flintstone.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Post workout pizza. Meaning he had just worked out. The only way to build lean body mass is to be at a caloric surplus. Goff said in the interview with Dani that he's gained about 15lbs since the end of the season. Obviously he gained fat, too, but he's got the entire NFL offseason to cut.

You ever see a bodybuilder during their bulking phase? They'll eat all types of crazy shit because consuming less than your BMR means a reduction in muscle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Word on the street is; he sleeps at night.

Lazy bastard.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
The very height of pre-draft humor, bravo.

He better watch out for the repetitive motion injuries too...........
giphy.gif

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think its much ado over nothing. It sounds like Goff's been pretty busy and wanted to relax a bit and watch his favorite basketball team while eating pizza. Geez, if you gotta complain about that you really must not like the guy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
How much you want to bet Goff and family are dining on deep dish PIZZA tonight...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw I hereby motion to rename this thread PIZZA GATE.