Those concerned about Goffs weight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I blame Fisher for not having a competition between pizzas.
Can't just throw Pepperoni out there without legit competition from Sausage or Bacon.

What? Sausage is not legit competition? Did you lose your tastebuds when you got your tongue frozen to the cold light pole?

Sausage and mushroom is where it's at. Pepperoni is too greasy and the whole pizza gets grease all over it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What? Sausage is not legit competition? Did you lose your tastebuds when you got your tongue frozen to the cold light pole?

Sausage and mushroom is where it's at. Pepperoni is too greasy and the whole pizza gets grease all over it.
Italian sausage is King. Sausage mushroom onion is pretty much my favorite.
Although....
Only in America is it near impossible to menu or store buy a pizza with Canadian bacon that doesn't have friggin pineapple on it.
Hawaiian pizza sucks and it's everywhere. :banghead:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Italian sausage is King. Sausage mushroom onion is pretty much my favorite.
Although....
Only in America is it near impossible to menu or store buy a pizza with Canadian bacon that doesn't have friggin pineapple on it.
Hawaiian pizza sucks and it's everywhere. :banghead:
You don't see fruited pizza here too often. I think there's a severe points penalty to your man-card for such infractions. Just don't do it!!!!:palm:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Sucks that it's true so much. I'd be even faster if my wife wasn't so bad in the kitchen.
Dude, maybe it's your fault. :unsure:Try the bedroom next time. Ladies don't like to be all with their back on a granite countertop. (y)

:rant:Yeah. Or at least the couch!

nighttrain

Legend
I forget which interview it was but he says he's already up to 220 and plans to be at 225 by beginning of the season. His college coach said months ago that he'll gain weight fine and be in the 230's in a year or two. His weight was never an issue with me.
read the same article
train

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I blame Fisher for not having a competition between pizzas.
Can't just throw Pepperoni out there without legit competition from Sausage or Bacon.
Cal has absolutely the BEST pepperoni pizza I have ever ate in my entire life! It is right down the street from the student center (can't remember the street name) and it is a local iconic spot called Fat Slice Pizza. I suggest Snisher gets a pipeline of delivery from Berkeley to Oxnard ASAP!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Read it again. Of course sausage is a legit contender. I lamented Fisher's decision NOT to include it in the competition.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

:yay:I'll have gnomes grease, if he doesn't want it!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Cal has absolutely the BEST pepperoni pizza I have ever ate in my entire life! It is right down the street from the student center (can't remember the street name) and it is a local iconic spot called Fat Slice Pizza. I suggest Snisher gets a pipeline of delivery from Berkeley to Oxnard ASAP!

or Zach's Pizza? On Broadway. AWESOME pizza.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
or Zach's Pizza? On Broadway. AWESOME pizza.
Never ate there but every time I go to a Cal game, Fat Slice is an absolute MUST. I never dreamed that a simple piece of pepperoni pizza could be so damn good! Just melts in your mouth! I think Cal needs to get them as a vendor inside the stadium!