Those concerned about Goffs weight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I forget which interview it was but he says he's already up to 220 and plans to be at 225 by beginning of the season. His college coach said months ago that he'll gain weight fine and be in the 230's in a year or two. His weight was never an issue with me.

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Thing is, hes still 21. This kid is young. By the time 23, and for sure 26, 27, he'll be great to go.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I was actually concerned about how frail he looked a few months back.

Not that guys like Rodgers and Brady weren't much different.
I was just a bit concerned after the Bradford injury parade. The missed games just kept coming.

After reading, that they figured out why he couldn't gain weight and how to correct it, I was no longer concerned.
Probably no reason to be anyway. The guy hasn't been injured and has taken a beating.

The naturally added weight and muscle will probably give him more lower body strenght. Helping him drive the ball even more than he does now.

Yeah.
I'm happy

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zyJ2eUF.jpg

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well he did suffer a separated shoulder at the end of a season...but yeah he seems pretty tough mentally and physically. I hope all the endorsement deals don't take the fire out of him, though.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Well he did suffer a separated shoulder at the end of a season...but yeah he seems pretty tough mentally and physically. I hope all the endorsement deals don't take the fire out of him, though.

All the top draftees are doing multiple endorsement deals. Wentz did the same thing. He will be fine I'm sure.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wentz weighed 222 when he was 21 so Goff should be fine. If he is already at 220, we are golden!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wentz weighed 222 when he was 21 so Goff should be fine. If he is already at 220, we are golden!
I agree, he already looks better than Bradford did weight-wise. That sure makes me feel better about his ability to take the hits coming his way.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not concerned at all. Now that they figured out his enzyme deficiency, he's able to put on and keep additional muscle mass.

We'll see how he keeps it on during the season, but I'm not concerned. We don't have to worry about him bloating up, that's for sure...LOL.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Look at the fear on his face there. A #1 pick should not be afraid of pizza... Wentz would've ate that $h!t.
I blame Fisher for not having a competition between pizzas.
Can't just throw Pepperoni out there without legit competition from Sausage or Bacon.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I blame Fisher for not having a competition between pizzas.
Can't just throw Pepperoni out there without legit competition from Sausage or Bacon.
Just proves how one-dimensional Coach is. He should be fired for this.