Those concerned about Goffs weight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Clicked this thread thinking I'm going to be reading debate about Goff's weight and end up craving pizza for breakfast. Love me some cold pizza! (classic pepperoni is the best in my expert opinion)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
zyJ2eUF.jpg

Holy €rap guys!! I just realized this. This pictures a fake! A phony! @X has been playing us. :rant:"You photoshopped the papa John guy, you bastard. :headexplosion: Goffs not looking at pizza. That was probably Dani asking him a question. He could probably see her cleavage pretty good from there." :unsure:

:argue:"He probably whitewashed the Zapruder film."
:argue:"@X wasn't even ALIVE in 1963!"
:argue:"Sure he was. He's an old bastard and he planted pizzas all over the grassy knoll to hide the Cubans....or Sinatra, or something."
:argue:"Do you EVER know what your talking about?!!"
:argue:"I did when I wanted GOFF!"
:argue:"Liar! You wanted WENTZ!"

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Never ate there but every time I go to a Cal game, Fat Slice is an absolute MUST. I never dreamed that a simple piece of pepperoni pizza could be so damn good! Just melts in your mouth! I think Cal needs to get them as a vendor inside the stadium!
I'll have to try that some day. Zach's it's the sauce man. Great crust. Great sauce. The key to pizza.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Strength & Conditioning Coach Rock Gullickson will have him up to 230lbs by next season.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
He will be fine. To put it in perspective.. I started lifting weights a month before my 21st birthday. Farted around with it when I was younger but took it seriously at a later age. I am 25 now, have relied on strict (not too strict, still enjoy good eating) dieting, workout everyday of the week, and rely very little on supplementation as I am all natural. I went from 140 soak and wet all the way up to 198 day after Thanksgiving, and now at a stealth 180lbs. With nutrionists amd weightlifting coaches in pleace, again, he will be fine!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You don't see fruited pizza here too often. I think there's a severe points penalty to your man-card for such infractions. Just don't do it!!!!:palm:

But...pineapple does something very, very special...:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

So special...that it...ahem...well, I can't really post it, but it's AWESOME!!! And it really works!!!
:wow:

I prefer a giant pineapple and celery smoothie with blueberries, but I'll put pineapple on just about anything!!! You would too if you realized why!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
But...pineapple does something very, very special...:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

So special...that it...ahem...well, I can't really post it, but it's AWESOME!!! And it really works!!!
:wow:

I prefer a giant pineapple and celery smoothie with blueberries, but I'll put pineapple on just about anything!!! You would too if you realized why!!!
Oh, I love pineapple but you won't catch any of it on my pizza or in my chili, or in my beer, etc. I love it in cake and in a frozen girly drink on a cruise but don't like it hot.