This will be the longest week of the year...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

F. Mulder

Starter
My .02 is that we are so rabid as fans that it ends up being anticlimatic. I remember really getting into the draft with the early Mel books and having the guys I wanted hi-lighted only to have the Rams pick guys who weren't even on his list (and subsequently left the league rather quickly---where are you Mike Shadd??). Anyhow, some of us are going to say that every pick is great. Some of us think we are draft "experts" and going to challenge every pick they make vs. "their" BIG Board :roll: and some of us will go have a drink or dinner and see how it plays out.

All of these :"mock drafts" don't amount to anything more than good old conversation and debate. The bottom line for all of us (expect certain posters here and on other boards with personal agendas (cough....Old Larry) ) is that who they pick is who they pick and we will all support them as Rams fans.

I won't tell you the number of times I was sucked in on a certain pick I hated and made to believe it was good but have also admitted that picks I hated (this past draft---Brockers, and in the past Holt over Bailey) have managed to work out :huh:

So we have a good staff in place and let it ride but for me I can't read another mock draft and can't wait to move on to more important things like other knuckle gnashing things like signing them and then the ultimate in OTA activities. :roll:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
I just called my wife to remind her that tomorrow night... there will be NO interruptions for me unless an asteroid is on a direct course for our house.
This is how my mind works...

I read that sentence and my mind immediately went to one scene in Platoon that lasts all of 4 seconds. So I go to find it on YouTube and it's not there. Now it's to the point that I gotta have it so I can post it in response, so I go to Netflix, find the movie, record that one 4 second passage, edit it, and upload it to YT, JUST so I can post a response. I need my mind checked.

So, yeah. Here's your response to that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F9ipWpzJV4[/youtube]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Dude said:
Selassie I said:
I just called my wife to remind her that tomorrow night... there will be NO interruptions for me unless an asteroid is on a direct course for our house.
This is how my mind works...

I read that sentence and my mind immediately went to one scene in Platoon that lasts all of 4 seconds. So I go to find it on YouTube and it's not there. Now it's to the point that I gotta have it so I can post it in response, so I go to Netflix, find the movie, record that one 4 second passage, edit it, and upload it to YT, JUST so I can post a response. I need my mind checked.

So, yeah. Here's your response to that.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F9ipWpzJV4[/youtube]

LOL

That's good shit right there Paul.

When my computer-skill-handicapped ass needs to do something like that , I have to bribe one of my sons to help me out. They work me over too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
F. Mulder said:
My .02 is that we are so rabid as fans that it ends up being anticlimatic. I remember really getting into the draft with the early Mel books and having the guys I wanted hi-lighted only to have the Rams pick guys who weren't even on his list (and subsequently left the league rather quickly---where are you Mike Shadd??). Anyhow, some of us are going to say that every pick is great. Some of us think we are draft "experts" and going to challenge every pick they make vs. "their" BIG Board :roll: and some of us will go have a drink or dinner and see how it plays out.

All of these :"mock drafts" don't amount to anything more than good old conversation and debate. The bottom line for all of us (expect certain posters here and on other boards with personal agendas (cough....Old Larry) ) is that who they pick is who they pick and we will all support them as Rams fans.

I won't tell you the number of times I was sucked in on a certain pick I hated and made to believe it was good but have also admitted that picks I hated (this past draft---Brockers, and in the past Holt over Bailey) have managed to work out :huh:

So we have a good staff in place and let it ride but for me I can't read another mock draft and can't wait to move on to more important things like other knuckle gnashing things like signing them and then the ultimate in OTA activities. :roll:

I agree...we all have "our guys" but at the end of the day, it's what the front office feels what's best.

Just enjoy it for what it is.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
F. Mulder said:

Boy, that's worse for me. I can't stand waiting to hear they are signed and anticipating that problem sign. I'm going to try to ignore that part of the process this year.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Hahaha

The time is moving way too slow.

She's cool with that ,,, and is going to get take-out dinner for us.

Weak.

If there is an asteroid coming our way my gal better be on the phone with Bruce fucking Willis and getting his oil drilling ass up there making sure my draft viewing isn't interrupted! :grr: :grr: :grr:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is it 7pm yet?!?!?! WTF!!!!!!

images