This will be the longest week of the year...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Always is for me until the start of the season...I feel like the winter went relatively quick in football terms, but now the next 4 days is going to drag, I can already feel it.

I guess I'll just try to block it out and continue ti focus on the Cards and Blues for a few more days!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Watch out for the Canucks, there getting healthy!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fuck the Sedin sisters!

TomSlick

UDFA
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Always is for me until the start of the season...I feel like the winter went relatively quick in football terms, but now the next 4 days is going to drag, I can already feel it.

I guess I'll just try to block it out and continue ti focus on the Cards and Blues for a few more days!

For me it is the Giants, Warriors and Sharks.

As for the draft, at least, we are spared the humiliation of being near the top of the draft board. Kind of nice to be sitting near the middle of the draft...less embarrassing.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
TomSlick said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

As for the draft, at least, we are spared the humiliation of being near the top of the draft board. Kind of nice to be sitting near the middle of the draft...less embarrassing.

I play softball on Thursday nights and the first 2 weeks have been rained out...no rain in the forecast this week... :huh: ...I hope our games are early and over by the time the Rams picks come up.

I'll be glued to my phone checking twitter and rotoworld like crazy...maybe even stream some 101 ESPN.

TomSlick

UDFA
Sum1BTRthnU said:
TomSlick said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

I play softball on Thursday nights and the first 2 weeks have been rained out...no rain in the forecast this week... :huh: ...I hope our games are early and over by the time the Rams picks come up.

I'll be glued to my phone checking twitter and rotoworld like crazy...maybe even stream some 101 ESPN.

A friend of mine, and fellow RAMS fan, is a high school teacher and he has to chaperone a bunch of seniors for some shindig this Thursday night. He's bummed, but he'll be keeping tabs via his smart phone.

Should be fun, can't wait.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
TomSlick said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Bay area Ram fan eh? Did you always live there?

bluecoconuts

Legend
PressureD41 said:
Watch out for the Canucks, there getting healthy!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We'll knock em out of the postseason if they make it to the second round. :twisted:

TomSlick

UDFA
RamFan503 said:
TomSlick said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Yeah, pretty much. Been here since I was 5 years old. Decided when I was 5 to follow the RAMS because the helmets were so cool. No way the boring SF on the 49er helmets were going to thrill me.

What about you, 503? You and the pooch going to the beach...Santa Cruz, Monterey, Half Moon Bay...or are you elsewhere?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
TomSlick said:
RamFan503 said:
TomSlick said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Yeah, pretty much. Been here since I was 5 years old. Decided when I was 5 to follow the RAMS because the helmets were so cool. No way the boring SF on the 49er helmets were going to thrill me.

What about you, 503? You and the pooch going to the beach...Santa Cruz, Monterey, Half Moon Bay...or are you elsewhere?

I started out in LA - moved to SLO when I was 13. Wife and I moved to Oregon in '89. Now we own brewery and BBQ restaurant on the central coast of Oregon. The pooch and I head to the beach at Newport, OR about three or four days a week.

Always find it interesting when someone from the Bay Area is a Ram fan. Certainly can't call them a band wagoner - eh?

TomSlick

UDFA
RamFan503 said:
TomSlick said:
RamFan503 said:
TomSlick said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

I started out in LA - moved to SLO when I was 13. Wife and I moved to Oregon in '89. Now we own brewery and BBQ restaurant on the central coast of Oregon. The pooch and I head to the beach at Newport, OR about three or four days a week.

Always find it interesting when someone from the Bay Area is a Ram fan. Certainly can't call them a band wagoner - eh?

No, but sometimes it can be very lonely...like when the RAMS lose 17 games in a row to the 49ers.

The wife and I love the beach also. How's the diving and surfing at Newport? Always looking to explore new horizons. Been to Oregon once for fishing. Beautiful state, and probably run a lot better than this one.

Name
Kerry
Going to watch the nuggets play and try to keep my mind off of it until Thursday night

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The clock is ticking very slowly.... :sick:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have to do a take home final exam.

That'll pass the time. :x

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hahaha

The time is moving way too slow.

I just called my wife to remind her that tomorrow night... there will be NO interruptions for me unless an asteroid is on a direct course for our house.

She's cool with that ,,, and is going to get take-out dinner for us.