This just in; Aaron Donald is pretty good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This season was a massive disappointment, hence there should be more negative thoughts/feelings among the fan base.

Check out my posts prior to this season and they weren't negative at all.

I put too much in the NFL season and this one was tough on me.
A massive disappointment?
I have to disagree.
We actually finished as a fairly tough team.

This team is not a cluster fuck at all.
We do have areas of need, but to imply that this team is a train wreck is incorrect imo.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A massive disappointment?
I have to disagree.
We actually finished as a fairly tough team.

This team is not a cluster fuck at all.
We do have areas of need, but to imply that this team is a train wreck is incorrect imo.

"Cluster fuck" and "trainwreck" weren't implied by me at all.

I said this season was a massive disappointment - which it was. Not really debatable - going from 13 wins to 9 and missing the playoffs for one of the best teams in the NFL is, well, disappointing.

This team was too talented - way too talented - to only win 9 games.

We have more overall talent than:

Bucs, Seahawks, Steelers, Cowboys, Titans, Texans, Patriots, Packers, Vikings

and are on par with:

Ravens, Niners, Chiefs and Saints

Losing to the Ravens and Niners twice - fine. Losing to the Bucs, Seahawks, Steelers and Cowboys? Not okay. The Titans, Texans, Patriots, Packers, Seahawks and Vikings advancing further than us? Not okay.

Turducken

Starter
He's playing the position he was meant to play, but what other positions would he be a worthy starter? DE. Fullback. Middle linebacker. Guard?