This just in; Aaron Donald is pretty good

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hadn’t seen this before, or probably just forgotten... they probably posted a similar tweet last year as he was on a roll then.

Aaron Donald is simply AMAZING at his position. Enjoy it. We are seeing a HOF trajectory about as early as you can with a player in this league.

View: https://twitter.com/pff/status/1232387549781536771?s=21

Per PFF's premium stats, Donald finished the 2019 season with a 93.7 defense grade to lead all interior defensive lineman. The Steelers' Cameron Heyward finished second with a 91.5. Donald also led his position with a 92.8 pass rush grade.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
The stat I saw yesterday was sacks from interior dline since 2015. Donald has 52 I believe the next closest was 33. He's doubled Fletcher Cox who has 26.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He definitely is.

Makes it kind of hard to stomach when our defense gets lit up by someone.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Can't help but chuckle come draft time, when draftniks talk about finding the "next Aaron Donald". OK, good luck with that.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Yep that Aaron Donald is too small, he’ll get manhandled by the bigger and stronger NFL Olinemen.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said this last year. Like Gayle Sayers in the 60's, who really only played 5 seasons and was inducted into the Hall of Fame, Aaron Donald would enter the HOF if he never played another down. There has never been an interior Dlineman like him. He sheds double teams in the interior, and still disrupts the offenses/sacks, etc. All the PFF stats just augment what you see on the field.

AD is a Hall of Famer, right now.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
where does aaron Donald set in the hall of fame. ANY WHERE HE WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
In other news, fire is hot, water is wet, and Chris Simms sucks his own dick.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I hadn’t seen this before, or probably just forgotten... they probably posted a similar tweet last year as he was on a roll then.

Aaron Donald is simply AMAZING at his position. Enjoy it. We are seeing a HOF trajectory about as early as you can with a player in this league.

View: https://twitter.com/pff/status/1232387549781536771?s=21

Per PFF's premium stats, Donald finished the 2019 season with a 93.7 defense grade to lead all interior defensive lineman. The Steelers' Cameron Heyward finished second with a 91.5. Donald also led his position with a 92.8 pass rush grade.

giphy.mp4

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

IMO what we are seeing is the GOAT on the interior DL.

I've told this story before. I watch zero college ball so when the Rams make a selection I hit up YouTube to view highlights to see that player. I'll watch other players highlights if they are a top QB or whatever that was drafted in the top few picks.

As I watched AD's highlights I was at first thinking "well no wonder he looks good nobody is blocking him". Then the clip showed slo-mo video after the play and it was "they can't block him".

I know people like to talk about how much he can lift etc..........but he is Sofa King FAST too. He is not just strong he is so quick that many OLmen can't manage the process of trying to slow him down because milliseconds after the snap he already has the angle while they are still only halfway out of their stance.

He is on a trajectory to be widely considered the GOAT. This guy is a force like no other I have ever seen inside.

He is also going to be disruptive in what teams look for at that position. It doesn't have to be a huge fat slob filling space, it can be an athlete with skills and smarts too.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, you rarely have anything positive to say.

This season was a massive disappointment, hence there should be more negative thoughts/feelings among the fan base.

Check out my posts prior to this season and they weren't negative at all.

I put too much in the NFL season and this one was tough on me.