This just dawned on me ...!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I just want our defense to put Brady on the ground all day long.I'm not really concerned to much with NO and Brees we've had his number for a while.But NE oh man those cheating bastards stole our super bowl.We owe them and particularly Brady a flat out old fashioned beat down.Can't wait to see Donald or Barron just tattoo Brady going full speed.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Williams adjusts his scheme to the opponent if it is a tough draw. Remember when he beat Manning and the Broncos by continually changing up the defense to keep Manning from getting comfortable? Remember Fisher was the first to really figure out how to neutralize the zone read when everyone was floundering against it. We have some defensive innovators here.

They wont be so foolish about keeping things the status quo.....................especially against the Cheatriots.

Now it will be interesting to see how they decide to deal with the two TE offense, while mostly playing just two LBers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Doesn't seem like Belicheat has had a problem beating Fish head to head. Pats will reduce points and put up enough to beat us. I look at that as an automatic loss for us up until the point where we find an actual effin QB and some weapons to balance the run game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What's JL going to tell them they don't already know? We're gonna run right at him. :sneaky:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's JL going to tell them they don't already know? We're gonna run right at him. :sneaky:
He was the Capt. and Leader of our "D". He know how Williams like to scheme us. But then again the Saints know Williams pretty good anyway!!:LOL::D

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If memory serves me correctly the last 2 times Fisher has faced those cheating Pricks he has lost by about 50 points both times.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

We've also never beaten the Chiefs when we were in St. Louis during the regular season.