This just dawned on me ...!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And this ain't good!! Belacheat picks up Chris Long, and we play him this season, Bill will milk Chris for everything he's got on Williams "D" strategy!
And then two weeks later we play the Saints, and they picked up JL! they will do the same thing with James! This is not good!!
Thoughts!!?? I haven't seen this discussed anywhere!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chris Long and JL are double agents (y)

In practice they will take Brady and Brees out right before the Rams play them. Their teams will cut them for it, and the Rams will resign them, chortling the whole time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They can't tell their coaches anything about this year's defense.
Terminology and plays change every year as well.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They can't tell their coaches anything about this year's defense.
Terminology and plays change every year as well.
Then again they might be able to give them some inside scoop on'Players'! IDK

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
In all seriousness, what worries me is the Pats getting M Bennet. They have not added considerable more flexibility to attack the fast/mobile LBS that the Rams and Cardinals (to just a smaller degree 49ers and Seahawks) employ by smashing them at the line of scrimmage with a power run game or splitting Gronk & Bennett outside creating mismatches on Safety/LBS/Corners.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This isn't Williams' 1st rodeo. He and the rest of the coaching staff will have something special planned for those 2 in the way of signals and calls. Believe that.

And if they happen to actually play in the game against us... we know them just as well as they think they know us.

Nothing to worry about.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I think we win both those games. Good point though, Dave.

Mods: Dave doesn't get all kinds of extra credit points per !, bold print, and his signature font, right? Just a $50- spot?:hiding:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
And this ain't good!! Belacheat picks up Chris Long, and we play him this season, Bill will milk Chris for everything he's got on Williams "D" strategy!
And then two weeks later we play the Saints, and they picked up JL! they will do the same thing with James! This is not good!!
Thoughts!!?? I haven't seen this discussed anywhere!

I am sure GW will have some new wrinkles for both games and possibly hope that CL and JL give up a few lil keys to tip Brady and Breese so the D can bait TB and DB into mistakes.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I am sure GW will have some new wrinkles for both games and possibly hope that CL and JL give up a few lil keys to tip Brady and Breese so the D can bait TB and DB into mistakes.

Forget the new wrinkles. It is all about teams being able to dictate to yo what they want to do.NE is saying, if you are in a coverage package we will run and out of the same personal we can attack you to the ground. Not sure that any team has a better, on paper, has a better 2 way (pound or pass) 12 (1 RB, 2 TE, 2 WR sets than the Patriots). I do not like it but it looks to be true to me.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
You don't think Bellycheat already has both of our playbooks? And when we play the Ain'ts Williams will put a bounty our on Brees. No worries.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think it's a big deal. Most of what they could tell them is already apparent from the film. Plus, as others pointed out, the will be changes to the scheme with the new season.

Frankly, they can know what we're doing but if we're driving Brady's and Brees's asses into the grass/turf on every play, it won't make a difference.