Things we'd like to see in today's games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'll start with this , I'd like to see Aaron Rogers run to midfield after throwing a clear cut game winning pass and show his number 12 N S E and W to the crowd .

There will be more people in that stadium wearing his number than any other , IMO they need top have a love fest over it.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm for a bunch of turnovers by the cheaters and shehawks leading to a lot of colt and packer points and wins!;)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Pats and Seahawks get their asses handed to them in very boring blowouts.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Pats lose, with Jimmy Garoppolo running out to start the 2nd half after Tom Brady throws three picks and is seen crying into his (extremely hot) wife's bosom on the sidelines.
Marshawn Lynch run the wrong way - not once, but twice - spiking the ball in his own endzone for the 4 easiest points (out of 46 total) the Pack scores.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
A Seahawk win.

I mean, to be honest they deserve it. Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman are probably the best 2 players in the game right now. If they win the SB we could probably say GOAT, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Friday when I was working out, I told this guy, who is a huge Packers fan, that I was hoping karma would give the Packers a win because of the game winning "catch" by Taint a couple years ago when we had the replacement refs. I would love to see the Packers win on a last second drive to shut the legion of boom and their "12th man" the hell up.

I would also love to see Brady on his back about 10 times today and the Colts win.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Seahag and cheatriots fans and players whining and crying.

I mean, to be honest they deserve it. Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman are probably the best 2 players in the game right now. If they win the SB we could probably say GOAT, but will just have to wait and see.

Not sure about that, both are really good players, but there's around 4/5 QBs I'd take over Wilson, I do think they're the best team in the NFL at the moment, and I don't really care about all that divisional crap now our season is over. Most Seahawks fans I know are good guys also, not like those douchebag 49ers or Patriots fans...actually as long as the Patriots lose I'm happy whoever wins between the Seahawks and Packers.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Not sure about that, both are really good players, but there's around 4/5 QBs I'd take over Wilson, I do think they're the best team in the NFL at the moment, and I don't really care about all that divisional crap now our season is over. Most Seahawks fans I know are good guys also, not like those douchebag 49ers or Patriots fans...actually as long as the Patriots lose I'm happy whoever wins between the Seahawks and Packers.

No doubt. Seahawk fans are notoriously the most non-obnoxious fan base ever in the history of the league. They deserve to win, and their coach even deserves to be inducted into the HOF.

Look at it this way, at the very least we are looking at 5-6 more ESPN specials about Marshon Lynch. The insightful man behind the BEAST. Can't wait. It's so cool that he will talk to them, because he talks to no other media.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I want to see two good, entertaining games, no serious injuries, and may the best teams win (except the Patriots).

GO RAMS!!!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Came here to say that I hate 4/5 of the teams in the NFL. So go packers

No doubt. Seahawk fans are notoriously the most non-obnoxious fan base ever in the history of the league. They deserve to win, and their coach even deserves to be inducted into the HOF.

Look at it this way, at the very least we are looking at 5-6 more ESPN specials about Marshon Lynch. The insightful man behind the BEAST. Can't wait. It's so cool that he will talk to them, because he talks to no other media.

That's the benefit of being in the UK, we get none of the ESPN NFL programming apart from MNF.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I've heard the complete opposite.
Reports I've heard from Rams fans going to Seattle have been notoriously bad. Bunch of fucking assholes. Some of the worse in the league.

Now, this isn't from experience, but I've never heard a Rams fan talking about the "courteous fans" at a Seattle game.