Things we'd like to see in today's games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I want to see the cheating dog patriots get smoked. I wanna see Tom Brady hit so many times that even that crybaby runs out of tears. I wanna see belie heck giving his sore loser one line answers at the podium. I wanna see Sherman slip down on the final play of the game and whoever he was covering scoreas the packers beat the sea stinks. ( not that I want the pack to wi, lesser of two evils I guess) I guess I goat root for the colts to win it all, don't like the colts . Dam I wanna see the rams in the playoffs, I hate seeing any other team win the bowl.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Glazier just reported from the sidelines, that Lynch has been defiant regarding his gold cleats. The NFL said they will eject him if he tries to play with them

Also. Quinn is going to be the next HC in ATL.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I've heard the complete opposite.
Reports I've heard from Rams fans going to Seattle have been notoriously bad. Bunch of freaking assholes. Some of the worse in the league.

Now, this isn't from experience, but I've never heard a Rams fan talking about the "courteous fans" at a Seattle game.

They just get a bad rap man. I mean literately every story you ever hear about them is alluding to the fact that they're obnoxious as fuck. In fact that's their repertoire, and they're proud of it. But it's not true though.

The statistical facts about them being the most bandwagoned team in the league right now is also false too. Who doesn't want to be associated with a winner though, am I right? It makes me feel important, like I'm a part of it you know? I just started cheering for them 14 minutes ago, but I'm sure it's ok.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
They just get a bad rap man. I mean literately every story you ever hear about them is alluding to the fact that they're obnoxious as freak. In fact that's their repertoire, and they're proud of it. But it's not true though.

The statistical facts about them being the most bandwagoned team in the league right now is also false too. Who doesn't want to be associated with a winner though, am I right? It makes me feel important, like I'm a part of it you know? I just started cheering for them 14 minutes ago, but I'm sure it's ok.
I know 1 Seahawks fan. He's a good guy.
Most NFL fans are good people. They're like bikers. They just want to drink a few beers and have a good time.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Just so we're clear here, Seahawk fans are currently the most terrible thing in the existence of man kind. They truly are the scum of the planet right now. For anyone to not think this way (at least while the Rams are still in St. Louis) is unacceptable.