There Goes Gurley- 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, last year made forget how FAST he is. Did he lose a step or something??
I think his mind wasn't right...We will get a "best of" runs of 2017 by Gurley, me thinks!

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Wow, last year made me forget how FAST he is. Did he lose a step or something??

Funny, that's what I kept saying last year. I noticed it almost immediately. I kept saying he looked slower.

I actually thought he was bigger and maybe that was it. Guess the LA glitz might have turned his head a bit and he didn't work as hard in the off season.

I know the OL was bad and the coaching putrid last season, but Gurley looked sluggish to me all year too.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If you want to see how fast he is look at his Georgia highlights.

Pretty eye-opening.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Looking forward to seeing him on the field. While the supporting cast did him zero favors, he's not without fault as he has been impatient in finding open lanes. Hoping he took an excerpt from Le'Veon Bell's skillset.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking forward to seeing him on the field. While the supporting cast did him zero favors, he's not without fault as he has been impatient in finding open lanes. Hoping he took an excerpt from Le'Veon Bell's skillset.

I wonder if this was in reaction to the lack of help by the Oline? If he felt that they weren't helping him and it was all on him to make his own way, I could see how that might make him more impatient. I bet he is extremely happy about Whittworth and Sullivan and the exit of GRob.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I wonder if this was in reaction to the lack of help by the Oline? If he felt that they weren't helping him and it was all on him to make his own way, I could see how that might make him more impatient. I bet he is extremely happy about Whittworth and Sullivan and the exit of GRob.

I'm confident he'll make at least 1k yards this season barring injuries *knock on wood*

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm confident he'll make at least 1k yards this season barring injuries *knock on wood*
yrba1 said:
I'm confident he'll make at least 2k yards this season barring injuries *knock on wood*

Fixed it for you!:rockon:

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Mcvay will unleash the beast! If goff can put a little fear in defenses and open up the field , Todd will have a monster year .

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every time I see this thread title I think oh shit he got hurt.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think we're gonna miss TJ...he already knocked out Jay Ajayi with a concussion. He's a tone setter....
A tone setter who can't cover....MO Alex has more of everything....I like TJ too, but he was suspended for the first 8 games, right?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A tone setter who can't cover
Coverage skills are underrated. And I think he's suspended for the first 4 games. Mo has to prove he can do what TJ has done...Maybe he can....Lets see. I think he's already knocked himself out once.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Gurley is running with violence? yeah buddy....:rockon: