The worst part about the Rams moving

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am going to take a nap when I put the little ones to sleep tonight. Then get up at 10:30. There is a chance the game starts later too.....right? It wont start till the Washington/Pitt game is compete, correct?
Ugh, you could be right. They only have 3:10 built in to the schedule. I'd hope they would start the game on time, and began the broadcast on ESPN2 but it seems like that would cost sponsors money and since money rules the NFL....

tempests

Hall of Fame
I'm probably only going to be able to watch the first half because of that.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm away to sleep shortly. It's almost 7pm here. Figure I get up at 3.20 for kick off, watch the game then shoot straight in to work. It'll be weird eating breakfast early with the game on but I'm not fucking missing the Rams.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's just no way I can stay up that late anymore.

Probably catch the first quarter, hope they win so I'll look forward to recording!

A55VA6

Legend
I'm away to sleep shortly. It's almost 7pm here. Figure I get up at 3.20 for kick off, watch the game then shoot straight in to work. It'll be weird eating breakfast early with the game on but I'm not freaking missing the Rams.
Props to you man. At least you can get some sleep before the game!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I understand the thought behind it but they should just skip having two MNF games and just stick to one. Split the difference and have it at like 8:30cst instead would be so much better with no threat of a game 1 pushing it even farther with an overtime. But oh well, life goes on I suppose.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. Why 2 games on Monday night?

I've never lived in the west coast so I dont want to speak for them, but I'd imagine its better to have a MNF game at 730pst than the normal 530pst. While money may be a big reason for the double header, I still think giving those on the west coast a "true" MNF experience is an even bigger reason. Between having games start at 10am, London games at like 6am, and SNF/MNF games not really even being at night considering its only 530pm, I feel like the least the NFL can do is cater to west coast time for one game of the season

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This West Coast Monday night thing is f'ing with my beer schedule

it's 1:30 now and I just opened this bomber from a brewery down my street - good stuff Smash IPA

Gonna smoke some chickens
Hopefully I'm not completely trashed by game time

* note the coffee mug move - to make it look like what I'm drinking might possibly be tea

image.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is what I really enjoyed about 7 years living in Hawaii... During that time I would get up on Sundays at 7am, watch two games by 1pm, mow the lawn or whatever then watch the night game an hour later.

Hawaii's got it goin on in the weekend sports department, I'm tellin you.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Besides many other major advantages like the weather, love Hawaii in every shape, way and form, in fact, the only negative besides a higher cost of living (which is okay if military) is Spam, can't get past the jell and no not the stuff attached to your e-mail either, good old fashion spam.
Spam-Can.jpg

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
This is what I really enjoyed about 7 years living in Hawaii... During that time I would get up on Sundays at 7am, watch two games by 1pm, mow the lawn or whatever then watch the night game an hour later.

7am?!?!?!!?!?!?:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I love the east coast schedule, but maybe thats only because ive never experienced anything else

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
7am?!?!?!!?!?!?:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I love the east coast schedule, but maybe thats only because ive never experienced anything else

I bet you will love watching the game in London at 9am! And I prefer the West Coast for time, although I guess if I was driving home and missing football I would not be happy.

Ram65

Legend
I bet you will love watching the game in London at 9am! And I prefer the West Coast for time, although I guess if I was driving home and missing football I would not be happy.

Or you go directly to your favorite bar near work for dinner and the game. May have to leave work early with that SoCal traffic.;)

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

I play football sunday mornings, so I'll sadly be missing that game most likely anyway, but no that wouldnt be fun to wake up for

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I play football sunday mornings, so I'll sadly be missing that game most likely anyway, but no that wouldnt be fun to wake up for

Well, I sure hope both you and the Rams enjoy the sweet nectar of victory that day!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Since I'm not working anywhere, except for myself, I'm in the minority and kind of liking the late start. Getting many things done today, and soon ready to cook my game day feast. My biggest concern at the moment is when to crack an ice cold frosty one open. Don't want to start to early. :cool:

That said, my vent on one of the worst part of Rams moving is all this damn Mizzou and Cardinal talk on 101.. One would think they'd grow up by now and get over it. At least throw in some Illini or Blues talk, and talk some on the Rams (and not the negative as they have been). Hell, just talk some Pro Football. This has been weird for a Monday. Vent is done.. :)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well maybe not the worst but it's up there, is having to stay up until 9:30 in the ****ing evening on a Monday to watch the first game of the season. Why do they even do that for any game? People have to work in the morning damnt.

3b1JW7LxfsAKs.gif
Thats why I scheduled a vacation day for tomorrow. And with prorated vacation pay I will make more than I would if I worked so I win no matter what. lol

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
There's just no way I can stay up that late anymore.

Probably catch the first quarter, hope they win so I'll look forward to recording!
Thats what caffiene is for, lol. If I didnt have the day off tomorrow, I'd have to pull an all nighter, no way can I miss a Rams game. Recordings just dont cut it in this day of instant info.