The worst part about the Rams moving

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well maybe not the worst but it's up there, is having to stay up until 9:30 in the ****ing evening on a Monday to watch the first game of the season. Why do they even do that for any game? People have to work in the morning damnt.

3b1JW7LxfsAKs.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Make that 10:30PM for those of us on the east coast. Ugh.....

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well maybe not the worst but it's up there, is having to stay up until 9:30 in the ****ing evening on a Monday to watch the first game of the season. Why do they even do that for any game? People have to work in the morning damnt.

3b1JW7LxfsAKs.gif

welcome to our world ... on a sunday the games start at 6 and 9 pm for us ....guess who is tired on a Monday morning

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Make that 10:30PM for those of us on the east coast. Ugh.....
Beat me to it...
The good news is that my kids wont be awake to be any sort of distraction. The bad news is that they'll be awake about 4 hours after the game ends...

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Whats worse is making west coast teams play 1pm games. Thats some 7-9 bull shit right there.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Beat me to it...
The good news is that my kids wont be awake to be any sort of distraction. The bad news is that they'll be awake about 4 hours after the game ends...

I am going to take a nap when I put the little ones to sleep tonight. Then get up at 10:30. There is a chance the game starts later too.....right? It wont start till the Washington/Pitt game is compete, correct?

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am going to take a nap when I put the little ones to sleep tonight. Then get up at 10:30. There is a chance the game starts later too.....right? It wont start till the Washington/Pitt game is compete, correct?

Oh god I didn't know that, that would be awful.

Whats worse is making west coast teams play 1pm games. Thats some 7-9 bull crap right there.

At least that's still in the time frame that every average joe is usually awake for in America. Being in the morning wouldn't be preferred, the London game is going to be obnoxious, but at least I'm always awake at that time. Having to stay up until at least 1AM on a Monday... well Tuesday... just tires me and it hasn't happened yet lol. Going to have to set the beer aside and go with coffee for game 1.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just hope the Steeler game doesn't run Long and cut into us seeing any part of the Rams game!!! THAT WOULD REALLY! REALLY! Tick me off!!:mad:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
As an east coast guy, it obviously sucks having the game so late but you gotta remember the job of the NFL isnt to cater to the east coast, its to cater to the fans of the team which is primarily the west coast, which is exactly why you see 2 west coast teams play these games. Not to mention this is the only chance west coast football fans get to have a true MNF experience and not a 5:30pm start time MNF game

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
well, the way games have been going, look out:shades: for overtime:shocked::headexplosion::ROFLMAO::p:D:welcome::snicker::rockon::banana:

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

3b1JW7LxfsAKs.gif

Dude I'm on the east coast so it's 10:20 for me, and I wake up at 4am every day haha. Tomorrow will be interesting... we better win.

Ram65

Legend
I thought 10:20 PM EST was a hard challenge. Those 3xx and 4xx AM Starts are really challenging. Good Luck fellows!

I'm about ready to take a longer then normal nap at 12:45 PM EST. in about 10 minutes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is going to be nice having the game day menu being something other than breakfast .

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Well one good thing is my wife will be going to bed after about half hour. Love watching the game with her, especially her touchdown dances :yay:but sometimes she wants to talk about bills, projects and other stuff during the games, I just don't want to think about that stuff for three hours:redcard:

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As an east coast guy, it obviously sucks having the game so late but you gotta remember the job of the NFL isnt to cater to the east coast, its to cater to the fans of the team which is primarily the west coast, which is exactly why you see 2 west coast teams play these games. Not to mention this is the only chance west coast football fans get to have a true MNF experience and not a 5:30pm start time MNF game

I understand the thought behind it but they should just skip having two MNF games and just stick to one. Split the difference and have it at like 8:30cst instead would be so much better with no threat of a game 1 pushing it even farther with an overtime. But oh well, life goes on I suppose.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand the thought behind it but they should just skip having two MNF games and just stick to one. Split the difference and have it at like 8:30cst instead would be so much better with no threat of a game 1 pushing it even farther with an overtime. But oh well, life goes on I suppose.
I agree with that wholeheartedly. Why 2 games on Monday night?