The way I see it, the Rams owe me this one.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
How many of you folks remember the old "Vikings/Cowboys heartbreak" playoff games?
For me, it started with Johnny Unitas' Colts in '67 and '68
Vikings in '69
And then the Cowboys and Vikings throughout the '70's.

So it goes back further than the '89 Whiner playoff. as much as I despise the Whiners, who have only gotten worse in the "trash talk and showboat" era.

It is time to bury those fuckers and be done with this shit, right now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right now I experience moments of euphoria when thinking how close we are to Championship immortality. We came so close in 2002 and 2018, but now opportunity is there for us and the team. Euphoria alternates with fear and loathing if the Niners beat us and play for the Championship IN OUR HOUSE, those nasty F*CKS! Let's win this for all of the great players on the team and the great fans who have waited for so long...some like Dave51 who couldn't wait any longer and had to leave this earth. And who knows, any one of us might not live to see another chance like this. Get it done, boys

M9VqFZl.jpg

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Heartbreaks vs those teams for me as follows:

Cowboys 1975 - The 37-7 ridiculous blasting

Vikings 1976 - That stupid lucky 90 yard TD on blocked kick

Vikings 1977 - That stupid lucky downpour = mudbowl

Cowboys 1978 - ridiculous 28-0 game, Hollywood Hendo talking trash

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Right now I experience moments of euphoria when thinking how close we are to Championship immortality. We came so close in 2002 and 2018, but now opportunity is there for us and the team. Euphoria alternates with fear and loathing if the Niners beat us and play for the Championship IN OUR HOUSE, those nasty F*CKS! Let's win this for all of the great players on the team and the great fans who have waited for so long...some like Dave51 who couldn't wait any longer and had to leave this earth. And who knows, any one of us might not live to see another chance like this. Get it done, boys

M9VqFZl.jpg

FOR DAVE51!!!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

M9VqFZl.jpg

I got this for Christmas from @Ramrasta

20220117_191023.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A fan since 1979 (6yr old). We all have our painful stories when you’re a life long Rams fan. For us 40+ crowd this could crowning achievement as a Rams fan by using the 49ers as the spring board towards another Super Bowl victory.