The true source of Hitler's rage discovered?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-rare-deformity-urethra-opened-manhood.html

Did Hitler have a micro-penis? Historians claim Nazi leader suffered from a rare deformity where the urethra opened on the under side of his manhood
  • Nazi leader is believed to have suffered from condition called hypospadias
  • It means urethra emerges somewhere on the shaft or the base of the penis
  • Those affected always have smaller-than-average penises or a micro-penis
  • Historians also back up claims that Hitler also only had one testicle
By Simon Tomlinson for MailOnline

He was famously said to only have one ball.

But now Adolf Hitler is also thought to have had a tiny manhood.

According to two historians, the Fuhrer suffered from hypospadias, a condition that can leave a man with a 'micro-penis'.

It can also mean the sufferer has to urinate out of a hole at the base or underside of the shaft instead of the tip.

The revelations come two months after a German historian claimed medical records showed that Hitler really did only have one testicle – as claimed in famous song The Colonel Bogey March.

Prison documents show Hitler was examined by Dr Josef Brinsteiner in 1923 – and was found to have suffered from an undescended right testicle, according to Professor Peter Fleischmann.

Now in the new book Hitler's Last Day: Minute by Minute, historians Jonathan Mayo and Emma Craigie claim he also suffered from a second deformity, it was reported by The Daily Star.

They wrote: 'Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the under side of the penis.'

The two conditions would go a long way to explaining why the tyrant had a fear of being seen naked and could account for his deep-seated fury.

His personal doctor Theodor Morell, a qualified urologist, is also believed to have noted Hitler's hypospadias.

He is also understood to have given him hormones, amphetamines and cocaine in a bid to boost his sex drive with partner Eva Braun.

In December, researchers from the University of Erlangen say they had found documents that appeared to back up the claim that Hitler only had one testicle, long considered a myth.

About 1 in 300 boys are born with some degree of hypospadias and those affected by it always have smaller-than-average penises or even a micro-penis.

It is not known what causes it, although sometimes it runs in families.

Many affected men never know they have a recognised condition and their parents never seek help, so doctors have been prevented from tracing inheritance patterns.

The numbers affected have more than doubled in a generation, making it as common as cleft palate and hare lip.

001F1EF400000258-3457989-image-m-5_1456130593230.jpg

Asleep on the job: The conditions would go a long way to explaining why the tyrant had a fear of being seen naked and his need for hormones and cocaine to boost his sex drive with partner Eva Braun (above)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I always thought that was part of the PsyOps the British ran during the War.

The MI guys really played the spy game better than anyone for years and some of their declassified Ops sought to undercut Hitler in such ways.

I don't care. I dunno if they've found authentic stuff or the stuff the British planted.

One thing for sure now... Check for micro-penises during the FA medical exam!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That has to explain the psychosis behind internet trolling as well.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Hahahahahahahhahahaha
I was gonna post Micro Penis as a joke but it's what the articles about!!!

Poor Eva Braun
Hahhahahahaha

Hitler had a small dick hahahahha

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I always figured it was German food that turned him into a raging monster....:D

Having been raised on German food, while living there for the first 9 years or so of my life, I can attest to this. Everything was about fat. "Hey, PT you want some more fat with your fat?" My grandfather used to save the fat drippings from bacon and then ate it cold after pouring salt on it.

The beer was unbelievable though. Even at that age I was allowed to drink it. The family had no idea of course that I was headed towards alcoholism and that this wasn't helping.

Hitler was Austrian not German but their diet was probably just as bad. Nah, I think the reason he was insanely pissed off was his stint in prison, his paintings being rejected and of course his tiny wienerschnitzel.

Btw this could be a good topic for @RamzFanz next video. :sneaky:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Actually there was a very good German restaurant in Burbank CA that I went to often. They had a meat gravy that they poured over the best potatoes in the world....but yes it was not the healthiest fare.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Heh, I walked into this thread eating späetzle, brats, and broccolli for dinner.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I don't know about the micro penis , but it's been believed ever since the end of WWII that Hitler only had one testicle , but it's also been widely believed that he suffered from syphilis , which was the cause of his deformity . was also eating away at his brain

Same thing happened to Al Capone , Al Capone was only in his mid 40's when he died , which was from complications from syphilis , mental evaluations of Al Capone shortly before he died suggest he had the mental capacity of a 12 year old , Al Capone was little more then a babbling idiot before he died , syphilis will rot you brain , and your pecker

It was also believed that Hitler had Parkinson disease , his left had shook so bad

But what ever Hitler had , or didn't have , sounds like he had a hard time getting it up

So I believe the moral of the story here is , remember to keep your wieners clean , :cool:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I always figured it was German food that turned him into a raging monster....:D
That's why they make the best beer in the world , if you had to live on a steady diet of , cabbage , potatoes , and pig intestines . you'd need something to wash it down with to...............lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Having been raised on German food, while living there for the first 9 years or so of my life, I can attest to this. Everything was about fat. "Hey, PT you want some more fat with your fat?" My grandfather used to save the fat drippings from bacon and then ate it cold after pouring salt on it.

The beer was unbelievable though. Even at that age I was allowed to drink it. The family had no idea of course that I was headed towards alcoholism and that this wasn't helping.

Hitler was Austrian not German but their diet was probably just as bad. Nah, I think the reason he was insanely pissed off was his stint in prison, his paintings being rejected and of course his tiny wienerschnitzel.

Btw this could be a good topic for @RamzFanz next video. :sneaky:
My grandmothers secret ingredient

il_570xN.794893198_al5c.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
WTF here I thought some incredible discovery had been made, a 2nd book, something else.

LOL.