The "sunshine and lollipops delusional homer thread."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X in the zone......
UYOl2I8.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, just between us delusional homers, I have a theory.

I think Fisher has boxed himself in a corner with Goff now.
If he plays Goff next week and he lights it up, then people will verbally execute him for not doing it sooner.
If he plays Goff next week and he tanks, then people will verbally execute him for forfeiting all those draft picks to get him.
His best (and maybe only) move is to let him sit the rest of the year.

That's the problem. Fisher is acting out of self-preservation if he does that rather than what's best for the team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's the problem. Fisher is acting out of self-preservation if he does that rather than what's best for the team.
Yeah, maybe. But it's just a theory. I have no way of substantiating it, so I won't call him on it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think we should have a Steve Martin reference at least once a day on this site. That's all I got to say about this game.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Hey, we could've won this game. Our D played great. No meltdowns happened. We'll get em next week.

fearsomefour

Legend
The defense lost the game vs Detriot....the offense lost the game vs the Giants and if we can put this loss on the special teams....then the Rams are finally a balanced team.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hey, just between us delusional homers, I have a theory.

I think Fisher has boxed himself in a corner with Goff now.
If he plays Goff next week and he lights it up, then people will verbally execute him for not doing it sooner.
If he plays Goff next week and he tanks, then people will verbally execute him for forfeiting all those draft picks to get him.
His best (and maybe only) move is to let him sit the rest of the year.

If we get to the end of the year, and are not in the playoffs (very likely based on current trends) AND we haven't seen significant playing time from Goff ... that's an absolute disaster for Fisher.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was really happy to see Fisher going ballistic on the sideline instead of being stoic. Seeing some emotion I think shows all that I need to understand he is not a guy who doesn't care, is thinking of himself, is too stubborn or any of those things his detractors claim. It was refreshing for me to see him animated.

Love the way the defense was pounding on Cam, sure hope that continues the rest of the year. Some of those hits will turn into turnovers against lesser QBs which is the one thing that has been sorely missed over the last how many games now??

I think our WRs and TEs are playing well in spite of the drops we saw today. They still have problems in the redzone but I think they are at least showing some different play selections down there.

Always enjoy this thread more than the vent thread, somtimes wish I hadn't quit smoking weed :dizzy:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
If we get to the end of the year, and are not in the playoffs (very likely based on current trends) AND we haven't seen significant playing time from Goff ... that's an absolute disaster for Fisher.
Difficult to disagree with this.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I gave you a cheers, but only because there's no bong button.

You and the other administrators will resolve that issue on Nov. 9'th I trust ?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You and the other administrators will resolve that issue on Nov. 9'th I trust ?
I don't think it was on the ballot here.
Fascists.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I find smoking a bowl of select herbs makes me feel a lot better about these kinds of games. Although it could be a sign of me finally maturing but I doubt it.

this reminds me of my 20's

qp1CsJkRJagEgjb7RKDg_Shisha.jpg