The "sunshine and lollipops delusional homer thread."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sucks, yeah? Another game that comes down to the final minute and we find a way to beat ourselves yet again. I don't see any team soundly beating us outside of that first game where the plan was apparently to run even if you can't run.

Probably time to put the kid in, but Fisher's gonna do whatever Fisher's gonna do. It does absolutely nothing for your sanity to try and mind-meld Fisher into making that decision. Over all I thought Keenum played average. Fisher's right when he says Keenum is playing okay. He played okay. But maybe okay isn't good enough anymore, Jeff. I hope you change your mind soon. Bad interception and one over-throw, but he had a chance to put us in the endzone by drilling Kendricks in the chest. Maybe he throws too hard now, as opposed to throwing floaters? lol. Whatever it is, it was just disappointing. Add that plus the two missed FGs, and Keenum did enough to win with the aid of that dominant defense.

DOMINANT defense.

Aaron Donald is a straight up beast. Give that guy 7/8ths of the cap space if you have to and keep signing UDFAs to fill out the rest of the team. Cannot lose that guy for anything. Good to see Brockers holding his own again in the middle. Carolina couldn't get any run game going, and they kept Newton in check. He didn't beat us with his legs or his arm. He was chumped by our front 4.

What the hell, Mr. The Leg? Wrong time to be less than perfect, m'man.

I liked Austin's fire. He was getting chippy with his own team on the sidelines, and he played with a lot more intensity than the past couple of games. Hope that continues. Britt is still playing great, and I don't think there's any question as to whether or not Quick has arrived. He has.

75 yard punt? LOL.
That'll do wonders for your year-end average. Pretty cool to see.

But shit.

We lost.

Maybe the season is over, maybe it's not. But it was (again) disappointing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
*crickets*
You're here. That's all I need.

And this ashtray.

Oh, and the paddleball game. The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I loved the Defense

Donald = beast

Quinn was only a half a step from a couple of sax
Ogletree and Barron vs run game(y)

Sims and Hays played well

Did not hear GRob's name called

Gurley was a little better today

Does my heart good to see Brian Quick play as he has

Higbee and Coop caught balls

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I find smoking a bowl of select herbs makes me feel a lot better about these kinds of games. Although it could be a sign of me finally maturing but I doubt it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Higbee and Coop caught balls
Yeah, nice catch by Higs. I can call him Higs because ... well, just because.

I was kinda hoping to see Mike Thomas get some quality offensive snaps, but I think they have their sights on getting Cooper involved now.
Who do you take snaps away from though, to get him more plays?

Oh, and good to see Benny get some more touches this game.
He showed me what I thought he would. The ability to gain yards.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not even mad. I just bought a 65 inch 4K TV, so even if I have to watch the Rams lose, at least I can do it in style.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I find smoking a bowl of select herbs makes me feel a lot better about these kinds of games. Although it could be a sign of me finally maturing but I doubt it.
I gave you a cheers, but only because there's no bong button.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey X , do you have a replay that shows the sun in Kendricks eyes ? I don't think he saw the ball by the look in his eyes .

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald is all I have, until other changes happen that I won't mention....I will just key on #99, hoping to see him dominate.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey X , do you have a replay that shows the sun in Kendricks eyes ? I don't think he saw the ball by the look in his eyes .
it wasn't. His eyes were open wider than a barnyard owl.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm not even mad. I just bought a 65 inch 4K TV, so even if I have to watch the Rams lose, at least I can do it in style.

65 inch?! Have you got binoculars to see the other end of the screen all the way down the hallway?

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I don't see any team soundly beating us outside of that first game where the plan was apparently to run even if you can't run.

Bills? Depends upon the definition of soundly I suppose. :confused:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Forget sunshine and lollipops, we need large quantities of alcohol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey, just between us delusional homers, I have a theory.

I think Fisher has boxed himself in a corner with Goff now.
If he plays Goff next week and he lights it up, then people will verbally execute him for not doing it sooner.
If he plays Goff next week and he tanks, then people will verbally execute him for forfeiting all those draft picks to get him.
His best (and maybe only) move is to let him sit the rest of the year.