The ROD Mods will need riot gear if the Rams use the #19 pick to select…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I think I will scream at the Rams if they get Penix

He is going to take some work to get his throwing motion in place and will be useless for 2024.

We need someone on defense or even a great WR if one falls to us before we get a QB like Penix
I'm starting to be more ok with it if its in the 2nd round. I think Penix is quite talented and his pro day showed, overwhelmingly I think, that his injuries are not currently limiting him. Far more athletic then was expected. 2 years behind the great Stafford and I could see him do some great things.

Tano

Legend
I'm starting to be more ok with it if its in the 2nd round. I think Penix is quite talented and his pro day showed, overwhelmingly I think, that his injuries are not currently limiting him. Far more athletic then was expected. 2 years behind the great Stafford and I could see him do some great things.
2nd round??? Maybe but I just don't like his throwing motion. And they really need a lot of defensive help.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have greatly enjoyed reading and watching (national and local media, and this Forum) comments, analysis and opinions about Michael Penix this season and off-season. Figure it will continue to be entertaining for the next four weeks until the Draft.

It's fun to discuss, analyze and debate the talent and potential of future NFL QBs, and one with the history of Penix (on-field play and injuries) is so interesting because the opinions are ALL-OVER-THE-PLACE.

Watching where Penix gets drafted, and how he develops should be fun.

Personally, and I posted this during the college season, I love the way he throws the ball ... from his release, to arm strength and especially, his accuracy. From what I can gleam (always difficult to tell) there's intelligence, maturity, leadership and the all-important motivation to succeed.

The injury history is a major concern.

I think Michael Penix gets drafted in Round One; and, in a good situation (coaching, talent around him and some patience) he will be a quality NFL starting-QB. However, I don't want him for the Rams simply because I would like the 19th pick to be used in a way to help the 2024 Los Angeles Rams.

I like Penix! ... I am a little uncomfortable typing that. And, a little disappointed in myself for feeling that way.
At least you didn't use the word "crave."

But what team truly has room for a 1st rounder for a developmental QB? I would imagine most if not all team's fans would say the same thing...