The Refs Won... Fake As Fuck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have seen some bullshit.... but that was straight robbery by the refs.

So many calls that were purposely not made to insure that we didn't win. Blatant non-calls. FUCKING BLATANT!

This is professional wrestling...

Fuck off. Everyone with a brain and eyesight saw the that shit. I can see missing 1 or 2 calls in a game... but the the multitude of plays that the refs pretended and completely ignored the rules was something that I've never seen before. There is no way that anyone can say otherwise. That was beyond an ass rape by the officials and the league.

Watch how the media... aka the NFL Damage Control Department... will completely pretend that there was nothing to see here. The NFL believes that it's customers are idiots and stupid.

I cannot believe what I just saw. What a joke. This one has me questioning my addiction to the NFL. It's clearly become the land of make believe.

Fake As Fuck.

Ellard80

Legend
I hate to say it... but pass interference needs to be reviewable.

I've seen it go both ways this year and its absolutely inconsistent in how its called.

maybe each team gets 1 challenge a game on pass interference or something

Just 1

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I can't imagine the league or federation moving forward with the PI rule the way it is. Something must be done and listening to the announcing teams trying to explain or clear it up is priceless. It is an absolute mess right now

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I can't imagine the league or federation moving forward with the PI rule the way it is. Something must be done and listening to the announcing teams trying to explain or clear it up is priceless. It is an absolute mess right now
It was hilarious watching the announcers go dead quite after the No call. They immediately jumped to a different point as soon as they could. Also, both announcers said, "Nothing" about the Stafford hit being late or a penalty.....not a word!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It was hilarious watching the announcers go dead quite after the No call. They immediately jumped to a different point as soon as they could. Also, both announcers said, "Nothing" about the Stafford hit being late or a penalty.....not a word!
Could you Imagine if that was Mahomes or the Cowboys? We would still be hearing that blundering fool Collinsworthless

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not to mention that multiple fake timeouts they called for Detroit.

Hold On..... The ball was properly spotted and the clock is good after the second time pretending the clock was fucked.

Get The Fuck Outta Here.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Puka was held big time on that last play. Its called, Rams almost surly win.
That said, our first series , 1st and GOAL and we go into the fucking shotgun. A couple fades and some other shitty p[ass.
FADES SUCK IN THE ENDZONE !
Touch plays, too much has to go right for them to work. They are just pretty [plays you make in practice or use them when you are running up the score.
NOT when you need them. Direct line of sight throws should be used down there. AND, the first play should have been a run. Let Williams do what he does. He probably gets 4-5 years and then the next 2 plays anything can happen.
Rams had Red Zone troubles all season.
You know what, stop going into the shotgun down there. And running plays out of the shotgun barely count as running plays. They are terrible, RB has no momentum.
AND, the end of the first half, McVay laid down. Its the fucking playoffs. 59 seconds, all our timeouts. Just run plays, throws that are fairly safe. If its not there, so be it. But a FG there and we win. 4 more points on the first series and we win. Those are things we can control.
Now the FUCKING REFS !!!!. ?
I love me some McVay, but he needs to grow up. Throw short yardage and goal line shgotgun formations in the dumpster. Watch the GSOT teams and the way they spread them out down there. Warner under center and handing off to Marshal TD after TD.
I now think there is something to the SB logo colors and the teams that are in it. Our colors and Cincinnati's colors were in it. We got some "fortunate" calls too.
Keep the refs out of it, let the best team win. The 2023 Lions are not better than the Rams.
But I will root for them. Jared did us good, he is kinda still one of us.
And anything is better than the Niners winning another one.
BTW, I think Kupp is almost done. No zip to his game, slowing down,. He was a very old rookie. Draft a replacement this spring so he can lean under him. PUKA is WAY better than Cooper right now. His level of play is off the charts right now, good luck tackling him. He will need a new running mate soon.

Last edited:

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Not to mention that multiple fake timeouts they called for Detroit.

Hold On..... The ball was properly spotted and the clock is good after the second time pretending the clock was fucked.

Get The Fuck Outta Here.
That gave the Lions coaches a chance to look at our formation.
Lots of bullshit going on.
And their player just sitting on his ass on the big white sideline. You could see nothing was wrong with him. A free breather for the chosen team.
Puka just ran off the field at the end of the game. He knew he was robbed. We get that call and very easily was have a 35 yard FG attempt.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The worst part about the Stafford roughing no call was the soft roughing they called for Goff in the first half.

Pathetic

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Bad calls both ways. Not the reason we lost. Defense/only 7 rushes in first half and wasted TO’s in second was the difference. Great season!