The Rams run defense?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I guess I could have posted this in the vent thread.... but looked pretty soft again. We came up big when we had too, but anyone worried about DeMarcus next week?? We have obvious history here....

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
DeMarco not Demarcus that would be week 11 against the Broncos. But yes I'm worried. Cowboys have kicked the snot out of us in recent memory.

fearsomefour

Legend
I guess I could have posted this in the vent thread.... but looked pretty soft again. We came up big when we had too, but anyone worried about DeMarcus next week?? We have obvious history here....
Yep. Demarco could light us up. For sure a guy who can get a little seem and go for big plays.

RamWoodie

Legend
Worried about what? The Rams enter preparation for week three. It's time to recognize that while the players warm up to Williams...they still don't have as good a feeling for his defensive philosophy as we would like.

Give it some time. I would think maybe 2-3 more weeks before they really have the foundation of this defense.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Worried about what? The Rams enter preparation for week three. It's time to recognize that while the players warm up to Williams...they still don't have as good a feeling for his defensive philosophy as we would like.

Give it some time. I would think maybe 2-3 more weeks before they really have the foundation of this defense.
Worried about the freakin Cowboys laying a whoopin on us AGAIN. We don't have 2 or 3 more weeks to prep for that team. I think fantasy football has made it mandatory to start Murray when he plays us! I'm not down on my team, I just recognize a challenge when I see one.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Needs to get much better . Didn't help that Brockers went out.

RamWoodie

Legend
Worried about the freakin Cowboys laying a whoopin on us AGAIN. We don't have 2 or 3 more weeks to prep for that team. I think fantasy football has made it mandatory to start Murray when he plays us! I'm not down on my team, I just recognize a challenge when I see one.
This is the NFL bro. The Titans looked great week 1...as did the Vikes against our Rams...but both lost today. The Cowboys were ransacked by SF, and SF turns around and get beat in their home opener.

The moral of my point is...from on week to the next teams rise and fall. Let Sunday come...and we'll see.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
All this money an talk of defense. Where was it? TB a team missing their #1 RB.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
We limited AP ,todays RB for TB was a scat back who left us grasping, Murray will be easier to get hits on we just have to bring him down.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
It's pour tackling plain and simple. Their were a few times where gaps really got exposed and they fucked up, but most of the time they were missiles to Rainey or a receiver and just not wrap up. Williams listen up! this weeks practice focus is TACKLING. the Rams have been the laughing stock of the NFL too long and now we've been given high praise throughout the league for the best front 7 in football. Williams was brought in to dominate so everyone needs to step up now. Linebackers need to improve and Quinn is being held every down or double teamed so that needs to be addressed

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I really think Fisher didn't give a shit about the run today. If you stop those receivers you stop Tampa. We tightened up when we needed too. I just hated seeing Mclown run for two touchdowns.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's pour tackling plain and simple. Their were a few times where gaps really got exposed and they fucked up, but most of the time they were missiles to Rainey or a receiver and just not wrap up. Williams listen up! this weeks practice focus is TACKLING. the Rams have been the laughing stock of the NFL too long and now we've been given high praise throughout the league for the best front 7 in football. Williams was brought in to dominate so everyone needs to step up now. Linebackers need to improve and Quinn is being held every down or double teamed so that needs to be addressed
There were some good blocks by Tampa to spring Rainey, and some missed tackles by the Rams too. It would be nice to hold all backs to less than 100 yards, but they scored 17 points and the Rams had 5 TFLs too. It was an improvement over last week, and that's all you can ask at this point. The Rams shouldn't be penalized by fans because the media started clamoring about them being the best front 7 in football based on nothing. Williams was brought in to install his defense, and that's going to take a little bit of time before chemistry is fostered. And I have no idea what you expect Williams to do about Quinn being held and double-teamed. That's what happens to your best defensive lineman. Enjoy the win and let them work on what needs to be worked on.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
There were some good blocks by Tampa to spring Rainey, and some missed tackles by the Rams too. It would be nice to hold all backs to less than 100 yards, but they scored 17 points and the Rams had 5 TFLs too. It was an improvement over last week, and that's all you can ask at this point. The Rams shouldn't be penalized by fans because the media started clamoring about them being the best front 7 in football based on nothing. Williams was brought in to install his defense, and that's going to take a little bit of time before chemistry is fostered. And I have no idea what you expect Williams to do about Quinn being held and double-teamed. That's what happens to your best defensive lineman. Enjoy the win and let them work on what needs to be worked on.
to exploit quinns double team more is what Im hoping he'll do. get in the backfield faster. and he can have them working on lots of tackling drills. I just want this potential to finally come through