The OL..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
Yeah. Prob is it has to be there. I cooled on LT as a possibility when the mocks were trending with more of those options going off, just felt for a while like it wasn't likely to happen. Still not sure if we'll see a good option there at 19. So many good possibilities there, depending on who falls, that it seems like that will drive the decision of course. But I think outside of someone like Latu falling to us it would be best case to just get it over with this year.
I would rejoice in the streets if Latu fell to us.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah. Prob is it has to be there. I cooled on LT as a possibility when the mocks were trending with more of those options going off, just felt for a while like it wasn't likely to happen. Still not sure if we'll see a good option there at 19. So many good possibilities there, depending on who falls, that it seems like that will drive the decision of course. But I think outside of someone like Latu falling to us it would be best case to just get it over with this year.
Latu = Long Snapper?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I could be underestimating A Jackson but I don't think he's the guy they want at LT long term. They're a young stud LT at 19 away from having one hell of a stacked line. Not sure if the draft lines up for them but if not then they probably have Jackson fill the role then address it this time next year.

But at some point they need to address LT. And how often are they going to be up this high. Hopefully not too often in Stafford's remaining years.
Once again the way it’s lineup is The Rams will move up if they need to to draft a OLB/DE.

Joesph Noteboom is getting PAID tho be The Rams LT.He will be The Man there!!!

If Alaric doesn’t get a big Pay Day I’m sure The rams will have those 2 compete & Noteboom will be hard to beat.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Absolutely wouldn't mind taking Kiran Amegadjie with our first third-round pick (or maybe Kingsley Suamataia with the comp pick from Raheem) as a cheaper swing-tackle option to Noteboom and an eventual successor to Alaric Jackson (because we can't pay everyone, sadly. I'm not OND; I think A-Jax is a solid left tackle who will succeed, no matter where he goes) next year.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
For years the stupid-niners have been killing us with their defense by crushing the interior of the line. Just crashing up through the middle, wreaking havoc on whoever was under center or in the back field. It was better last year with Avila. But now. This interior looks to be build for holding up against those defensive fronts.
Exactly!! Assemble a O line to beat the whiners and you'll beat a lot of teams

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Rams interior OL:
IMG_4726.jpeg

muggmeister

Rookie
I actually think Avila WAS drafted to be the center of their future but circumstances and his versatility allowed them to plug him in at LG for a year. Future All-Pro at center will help this o-line for years much like Kelce elevated Phillys line. In other words, I love the Dotson and Jackson signings. If this wasn't their plan all along I think they would definitely signed Williams, Biadacz, James or brought Shelton back for more team friendly deals.

Last edited:

WestCoastRam

Legend
Per Jourdan, Avila was drafted to be a guard but there was always a thought that he could move to center if needed in years to come.

Nate Tice mentioned on his pod and Snead has used this language in the past but teams have become more interested in getting their best 5 playing on the line no matter what it looks like as opposed to the old way of just putting max resources into certain positions on the line like LT.

The NFL has changed and no longer do the best pass rusher line up across from the LT, often they'll be over the RT and sometimes, as we know, the best rusher is coming from IDL!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Stability and even upgrade on the Oline after a VERY good season. Gotta love it.
The offense, right now, would seem to be at least as good as last season.. and it was really good the second half of last season.
To keep that going they need health. To improve.. they need to add some quality speed at WR and RB.

The defense is already likely upgraded with Williams.
Add another high-round corner.
At least one Edge.
Maybe an LB.
A Safety...

The defense should be able to move up into the "decent" range pretty easily.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The NFL has changed and no longer do the best pass rusher line up across from the LT, often they'll be over the RT and sometimes, as we know, the best rusher is coming from IDL!
Dallas will line up Parsons over the center to exploit a mismatch. I think I've seen some other teams try this last season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Cool picture but so very odd. The rollers look like kegs. What's with the ridges? What would steam rollers be doing on railroad tracks? Are they steam rolling inside an old steel mill? You have to wonder from where AI is pulling this shit.
They're paving over human bones to make the terminator factory.