The official vent thread; Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I still think we need to get Tavon more touches. I don't care how they do it.. just do it. When he gets the ball it's a huge play half the time.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Sorry to derail, but is Tavon still injured?

I hadn't read anything else about that.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Walton is also I guy who had talent on Houston D and they were dreadful. I think the assistants are a big issue on team and Fisher old school mentality.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still think we need to get Tavon more touches. I don't care how they do it.. just do it. When he gets the ball it's a huge play half the time.

That's one thing that does bother me. Look at Tavon's explosiveness and what he can do with the ball in his hands...why are we not giving him some carries out of the back-field as a HB?

And once you start doing that, you can catch team's off guard with an occasional pass with Tavon lined up in the back-field too...or some sort of misdirection play...like a WR screen to Givens or Bailey off a play-action run to Tavon.

I feel like Schotty could do so much with this offense if he was willing to be creative. Look what successful NFL and college offenses are doing and incorporate some of that into your offense.