The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am considering or maybe my son will join if he is interested and you don't mind. I must admit that over the last several years I have followed La Liga and Bundasliga a lot more than premier but hey what the heck

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're destined for a finish in the 6-10 range this year. Then Ozil, Sanchez and Ox will leave on free transfers and Wegner will suck again on his contract year then the full rebuild will begin after the 2018 season. Our defense is bad after he ignored it this transfer window. Our attack can't finish and we have several people playing out of position.

Ok done with the pity rant now back to my bowl of cheerios.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Arsenal
What a mess
Can we just sell Sanchez and Chamberlain now
Bellerin is a freakin' joke
Worst game i've seen in ages

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This is just perfect...... (baby blue font needed)

IMG_9572.JPG

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like Ox was sold to Liverpool for $45 million. Curious how he does since they are moving him back to his natural center mid position.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sounds like Ox was sold to Liverpool for $45 million. Curious how he does since they are moving him back to his natural center mid position.

Looks like Arsenal may have finally landed Thomas Lemar for 90 million pounds

This will take some of the sting away from an otherwise dreadful start to the season

I am so glad to see Oxlade Chambermaid go

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The USA will be fighting a difficult uphill battle to make the World Cup this year.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Forest were just eliminated from the League cup by Chelski.

Thrilling match where Forest scored a late goal in stoppage time to make the final score ... 5-1.

:rolleyes:

Chelski have a starting line up wage bill of 202 million pounds compared to Forest's 3 million.

#notafairfight :death:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Been quiet around here lately! Lets start it back up with a fun stat. The Jacksonville Jaguars have more wins in Wembley than Tottenham Hotspur!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if we can see both teams lose in this Chelsea Man City match.