The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Moyes and Chicharito - reunited!
What a fucking mess
No Sam Dyche.....insprired
Defense will look a little better but that's about it
Good luck Hammers

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't disagree with you about Bilic, I like the man and wanted him to succeed but a change was needed. He never seemed to know his best 11 and constantly changed the formation of the side. When you getting turned over badly at home by poor teams like Brighton and Liverpool then the writing is on the wall.

I also agree with you regarding Moyes. Since the Everton job he has been a complete disaster at Man U, Sociedad and Sunderland where he finished rock bottom. He's the cheap option though which is perfect for our spiv owners.

Where I disagree with you is on Gary Neville. He was a disaster at Valencia (granted probably a job he never should have took) and was part of Woy's coaching staff overseeing England's abysmal Euro 16 campaign that culminated with defeat by Iceland.

I'd have liked one of Silva, Hughton, Dyche or Howe......but I guess at this moment in time they'd have wanted nothing to do with us plus they'd have cost some money in compensation.

All in all what a sorry state of affairs, we just lurch from one crisis to another all played out in a stadium unfit for football.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

That was a shock but they haven't been playing well for some time.

Australia have Honduras in Sydney this evening for a spot in the World Cup.

Neighboring New Zealand face Peru.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well first and foremost it was built for athletics and as such is an athletics stadium rather than a football stadium. As you can see it’s bowl shaped, when a football stadium should be rectangular. It means I feel detached from the action, the atmosphere isn’t great and my view is ok but feels like I’m miles away from the action. That’s the main gripe when it comes to the stadium itself there are other issues surrounding it as well that I can list if you want?!

I wasn’t completely against moving but I always think change should be for the better. I don’t see that here. Obviously there is some nostalgia surrounding this as well. I was first taken to Upton Park as a 4 year old, it’s what I only ever knew before we moved. I’d much rather be back there to be honest.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn’t they “do a Patriots” and cheat there way through?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Didn’t they “do a Patriots” and cheat there way through?

... lol, not even close. The Hondurans thought that a boy and is father illegally using a drone at the Olympic Park precinct were the Australians spying on them.

The father's name was Bill and his sons name was little Tommy. ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just had a feeling the Rams would be flat after The Arsenal looked so damned good yesterday.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sacking Pulis is bullshit
The new ownership have given him nothing
i have a feeling we're going down this season

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Diets do you want Moyes now Pulis is gone?! Please take him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what does everybody think of the World Cup draw? Group F is downright brutal. France seems to have one of the easiest groups. If England can perform well vs Belgium that's a group they could take.