The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Arsenal backups couldn't muster any goals vs Hull so now they'll have to play 8 matches in the next 26 days I think it was I read. That's not the kind of schedule you want in the 2nd have for the premiere league.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shrews are 2 down at half time, looks like we are going to Old Trafford.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two very good matches today at the same time while I'm working! Needless to say the phone updates and this forum will be ignored until I can watch my dr after work.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's been a recurring theme lately with Arsenal, they just can't finish a set piece and score. I thought they did well defending Messi and company aside from that one break away they had somebody in their faces all game. Overall not upset with their defense at all but they have to figure it out on the attack or it'll be another season ended in the top 4 and not the title.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crystal Palace is just trash, sorry if somebody here is a fan but their defense is just horrible. People running through the box unchecked. Letting people set up unchecked for crosses. Just bad bad soccer.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
@OldSchool big show down tommrow! Wish I could be a little more confident in United but given their struggles this season I'll just hope for a good game. I'll be up at 6am watching!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@OldSchool big show down tommrow! Wish I could be a little more confident in United but given their struggles this season I'll just hope for a good game. I'll be up at 6am watching!
I'll be up at 6am watching myself brother! I wish I could feel more confident with Arsenal right now. Their defense can compete with anybody I'm just not confident they can score to make that defense worthwhile. Either way hope we both can enjoy a good game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pathetic, that was just a horrible attack today it's like they get down around the box and try to get cute instead of just striking it home. I'm done with Giroud and Walcott too.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Alexi Sanchez look horrible against Barca and horrible again today
He's either still hurt or on Tottenham's payroll

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't fear my Arsenal supporting chums, my beloved West Ham will beat the front wheels on Wednesday and all will seem well again.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Wow I thought we would get slaughtered starting all of the young guys today, turns out that was just the spark we needed.