The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Difficult I'd imagine, had any luck?

Not quite yet - a bit pricey.... But gonna give it a final shot tomorrow

In the meantime I've found a couple of your TV shows that I might like a bit more

image.jpg
image.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ha ha Minder is superb, Arthur Daley is a top character. I reckon you'd like Auf Wiedersehen Pet as well.

Thought that might be the case re the ticket, I guess the other option is to go down there on the day and try and get one off a tout.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I made the trip to the Emirites tries to buy a scalped ticket but no go

So I got myself some gear hung out at the local pub with my fellow hooligans and am now back at the hotel waiting for the game to start on TV with coffee @OldSchool style

Here is me hanging with my new hooligan friends, my new stocking cap, and a shot of me hanging with Damon Albarn (he's a Chelsea fan but I won't hold that against him)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Ha ha Minder is superb, Arthur Daley is a top character. I reckon you'd like Auf Wiedersehen Pet as well.

Thought that might be the case re the ticket, I guess the other option is to go down there on the day and try and get one off a tout.

Yeah the Auf Weidersehen Pet was referred to me by a few people here! Gonna be buying the box set upon return

Funny thing was I saw the headquarters that the Professionals always cuts to and recognized it instantly - that's all I need for sight seeing - no need to see Big Ben

Go ARSENAL!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpg I'm looking for an away win here, what do you reckon??

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love your work Diets son, not so sure myself though!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope but at least we didn't lose, hopefully we'll win the replay as I'd fancy us to win at Blackburn should we get through.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Just back from (another) famous cup semi-final victory over Glasgow Celtic. My wee team from the Highlands always do me proud.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just back from (another) famous cup semi-final victory over Glasgow Celtic. My wee team from the Highlands always do me proud.

Well done Scots! We were driving back from Liverpool yesterday listening to Carlisle - Everton. They kept going to Hampden for updates with Roddy Forsyth! When Celtic went 1-0 immediately I feared the worst, so to come back and win 3-1 was a great achievement (even if it was against 10).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Liverpool spent some money to improve their midfield today wow. And was that Stoke that I saw broke their transfer record for $26m ?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Huh? Liverpool didn't sign anyone.

It was a great day to be a Boro fan though :yess:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Huh? Liverpool didn't sign anyone.

It was a great day to be a Boro fan though :yess:
I thought I saw they signed three midfielders, then again I was drinking some Makers Mark at the time so who knows what I was seeing.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I have a friend that got me into watching soccer, he is a fan of Real Madrid. He has me watching now too, primarily the Champions League. Currently watching them in the La Liga on BEIN , I have them being recorded.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I have a friend that got me into watching soccer, he is a fan of Real Madrid. He has me watching now too, primarily the Champions League. Currently watching them in the La Liga on BEIN , I have them being recorded.

Hope you get into the sport, but man. Real Madrid? They're the Patriots of soccer.