The Official Rams Vs. Bucs Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No need for a vent thread so let's celebrate a rare road victory with a 3'd string QB. All hail Austin Davis!!!

pargo.jpg

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Awesome win. Need better run d next week...love Austin Davis, looks like a gamer...bullshit roughing penalty meant we had to sweat...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
After the whiner's lose tonight, we will be tied for the division lead.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Wow this win really drove me crazy! lmao
Bastardos giving me grey hair! Anyways regardless of anything we won and that's all that matters.... Very disappointed in our D wth?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Well done to the Rams kept hanging in there and got the win !! Really pleased with our offense tonight.

GO RAMS !!

RamGal

UDFA
Great game! Congrats to Austin Davis. This kid WANTS it.

Hoorah for my man, Pettis too. This kid is money, makes clutch plays when needed.

The Rams need to get Kenny Britt more involved in the game. Also, they need to stop the run.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I admit, there's a lot to bitch about here, but we got a win on the road. The bitching can wait, today I'm happy.

Davis showed me a lot today. Didn't turn the ball over once, and made some throws that had me clinching, but one hell of a game from the kid. Hats off. Not a very strong defense, but a good game to start in and get his bearings.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Great game! Congrats to Austin Davis. This kid WANTS it.

Hoorah for my man, Pettis too. This kid is money, makes clutch plays when needed.

The Rams need to get Kenny Britt more involved in the game. Also, they need to stop the run.

Pettis with a grown man redemption catch in clutch time. Some balls right there to come down with that one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There is lots of work to do on both sides. But, a road win... Feels good.

RamEERS

Pastor
Smashing good play by the D.. but Davis deserve some credit as well... That was a pro pass to Pettis to set up the field goal

to set the record straight.. TJ made a great hit.. but he didnt do enough to injure Evans... that cheater tried to get a timeout but didnt know the rules..
but i guess he could've landed on the ball which knocked the wind out... regardless, what he tried to pull didnt work :D

Athos

Legend
That kid rallied the troops like a Vet.

Give him the keys to next week. He deserved it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Pettis with a grown man redemption catch in clutch time. Some balls right there to come down with that one.
Absolutely. Pettis came up with a couple nice grabs. Love that guys moxie.
Give Davis credit as well. Pretty ballsy throw. Man, he stuck it right there.