The Official Rams Vs. Bucs Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
celebrate.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of things I'm mad about but Austin Davis is not one of them. He stepped up in a major way. Everything he did wrong last week, he did right this week. Hopefully he keeps learning from mistakes. He brought it and came up big in crunch time. There was no hesitation in him today. Quick dropped that gorgeous deep throw and then his throw to Pettis was perfect in the biggest situation. Pettis made a great catch too. Austin Davis played the hero. Lets hope that he keeps it up. Lets hope that the OL lets him keep it up. Davin Joseph and Scott Wells are still major issues. I hope Greg Robinson is ready soon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A win feels so good.

With a staff loaded with NFL fans, I can hold my head high tomorrow.

A55VA6

Legend
Hope Brockers and Tavon are okay and can play next week. Plenty of things the Rams need to work on, but I'm gonna take this win and enjoy it for the night.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
AD threw a few ducks today, but most of those ducks were right on the money. Who the fuck remembers Scott Covington? I thought KW and MB were the Rams QBs in 02

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A win is a win... congrats to the Rams!!!

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Austin Davis was a man out there today. There is a lot of the mysterious "intangibles" in his playing style. Keep him behind center.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
TJ McDonald has been a probowl caliber guy this season. Keep it up, bro!

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
A win is a win... congrats to the Rams!!!
It's more than just a win; it's a confidence builder. The team never gave up despite having to overcome the "stupid penalties". And Austin Davis was fantastic. Let's leave him in there. Best moment of the game. After we kicked the field goal to win it, Austin Davis going crazy on the sidelines, whooping it up with teammates. Loved the emotion and enthusiasm. Go Rams!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hope Brockers and Tavon are okay and can play next week. Plenty of things the Rams need to work on, but I'm gonna take this win and enjoy it for the night.

Wait a minute; Brockers is hurt too?! Son of a...

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
They are better than you think offensively. Pettis is a plus slot receiver' Britt is a stud. They have rolled a safety to him for 6 quarters and Quick has made them pay. They are functioning with a 3rd Qb. Dam that is good