The non-Rams free agents signed thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll stick with a safe assumption that the guy who should have been mvp, but settled for offensive player of the year is the leader in the club house.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/14/william-hayes-stays-with-dolphins-on-one-year-deal/

William Hayes stays with Dolphins on one-year deal
Posted by Charean Williams on March 14, 2018

gettyimages-861708052-e1521074962625.jpg

Getty Images

William Hayes will return to Miami this season.

The Dolphins agreed to terms with the defensive lineman on a one-year deal, Mike Garofolo of NFL Media reports.

Hayes, 32, has played 10 NFL seasons but last season was his first in Miami. He made 19 tackles and one sack in 10 games before going on injured reserve November 28 with a back injury.

He previously played for the Titans and the Rams and has 331 tackles and 35.5 sacks in his career. The Rams traded him to Miami last March.

Hayes’ ability to play end or tackle was expected to draw interest on the free agent market.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the Seahawks will use all their cap space on Suh, and not fix their OL or their secondary?

Good, good . . .:mrburnsevil:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Jordy Nelson to the Raiders. Which means they’ll release Crabtree. Which also means he will most definitely sign with the Seahawks. Which MEANS! We will get Crabtree vs Talib round god damn 3.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jordy Nelson to the Raiders. Which means they’ll release Crabtree. Which also means he will most definitely sign with the Seahawks. Which MEANS! We will get Crabtree vs Talib round god damn 3.
I think niners are also in market for a WR.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I don't think Crabtree wants to be punked by both Talib and Sherman 2 times a season.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Damn Its really strange that the only FA the Rams have had interest in is Pryor. I thought we would have heard the rams name linked to at least one or two of these guys. Most are gone now.