The non-Rams free agents signed thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
With Brown gone we better sign Bowman or we will have a huge hole at LB. Not sure Littleton is the answer this year on the inside.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Brown gone we better sign Bowman or we will have a huge hole at LB. Not sure Littleton is the answer this year on the inside.

Was there any sign that Wade was interested in Bowman? He has a history of using inexpensive later round picks as ILBs.

The Rams may have indeed missed somebody they actually wanted, but I'm skeptical they have lost any ILBs they want, especially at the prices they are signing for. Wouldn't shock me if they were waiting for some cuts, for not exciting but effective run stoppers. Plus they undoubtedly have a number in their sights in the draft.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Had one good year then disappeared. I still am not impressed with their off season.

It looks similiar to last years big crop of average players that the media was praising them for lol. Goodwin was about the only good signing from last year they had. Garcon was ok too I guess but he got more than Woods who the media bashed us for his contract and praised the whiners for Garcon.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Another NFL free agency season another happy @Mojo Ram.

Dolphins re-signed QB David Fales to a one-year contract.

For now, he will slot in as Ryan Tannehill's backup. The Dolphins need to do better. Perhaps they will in the draft. 43 of Fales' 48 career attempts came in a mop-up start last Week 17. He tossed a pick and a score in a loss to the Bills.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sammy and ?
This is just shady as hell. It came right after Crabtree was available. Ravens look like dirt bags now. I mean the timing and coincidence of it all? Im interested to see who signs Grant after this and what their medical teams say about him.

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/974413699636191232

This is why you cant blame the players for getting what they can. If they aren't careful, they will get screwed.
This is terrible, the Players Association better take care of this kid.
Baltimore should have to make up the difference in guaranteed money he signs from what they were going to pay him