The next “Stafford Trade”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In 2021 the Rams broke the NFL when they traded two 1st’s and Goff for Matt Stafford. The move worked beautifully as the Rams won the 2021-2022 Superbowl.

In 2022 the Broncos made their version of “the Stafford trade” sending two 1st’s and two 2nd’s for Wussell Wilson.

This year… Aaron Rodgers and Lamar Jackson are rumored to be available for multiple 1st rounders +.

Does either of them get traded? Would you do it?

Stafford worked.

Wilson, so far, hasn’t worked out.

What do you think? Do we see a Stafford-like trade this year?
I'd trade for Lamar if I had an OC whom I trust to use him right.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I never understood why a lot of people can be so down on Carr. I always thought he was pretty good. Not elite or anything like that. He's not gonna turn a .500 team into a championship team. I think he could take a decent team like Miami and make them a stronger contender. Of course so would Rogers.

That's probably why lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, that means we have a solid young backup quarterback who has potential! Make it so! It's like me wanting Jalen Ramsey before we traded for him.
I think he'll be Washington's starter in 2023

Ram65

Legend
Rodgers could do wonders with a solid team around him including a defense because it could take 5-6 games to get it going. He would have to be all in mentally. The Jets and Dolphins appear to be teams that need a QB and are close to contending for a championship.

Is it worth the trade/draft capital? What alternative is there?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Lamar to Washington
Rodgers to the Jets
Carr to Tennessee
Tannehill to Indy
Baker to Baltimore
Brady to Las Vegas
Garappolo to Tampa Bay
Don't see Lamar to Washington or Baker to Baltimore since I believe Lamar will be resigned by Baltimore and Howell will be the starter in Washington......good guesses tho

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It won't happen with either of them to the same effect. Stafford is a stud and proved himself on both shitty teams and a great one.

The others are a pipe dream IMO.

With Stafford you had the one slight improvement you needed at a really key position. Denver was deficient in too many ways, Aaron is a MeMeMe head case, and Lamar is likely to go to a team with a lot of missing pieces.

I'll do our trade over the others, hands down.