The Mandalorian Season 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Getting rid of Pedro Pascal would probably be an incredibly bad move. Like if they fired Clint Eastwood and went with someone else in The Outlaw Josey Wales...Such a downgrade it would be....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting rid of Pedro Pascal would probably be an incredibly bad move. Like if they fired Clint Eastwood and went with someone else in The Outlaw Josey Wales...Such a downgrade it would be....
You would think he'll go with it as long as he wants.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Spoilers....................

but if you haven't seen it by now.........................

well I did miss on a couple predictions

I actually thought the Frog Lady still had a part to play

and the Comms Officer , what happened to her , she just sorta disappeared , unless she was one of the ones they killed on the bridge , which would kinda suck , I thought she would have a larger role to play as well

and oh , what happened to the cloner guy , still tied up in the shuttel ?

can't wait for season three , which sounds like it's going to be a long wait

The Book Of Boba Fett , heard it's only a four episode min series , but the title makes me wonder if it will be 4 different stories , or chapters if you like , as in a book

boba5a.jpg

addon.php

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Or like getting rid of Johnny Depp on Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Oh wait. LOL

Disney does stupid shit like this a lot... it's because they've become out of touch with their customers now. They're too "big & powerful" to be concerned about mere customers.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Or like getting rid of Johnny Depp on Pirates Of The Caribbean.

Oh wait. LOL

Disney does stupid shit like this a lot... it's because they've become out of touch with their customers now. They're too "big & powerful" to be concerned about mere customers.
:unsure:

that had little to do with Johnny Depp just being a little disgruntled on set

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Maybe so... but things like that need to be ironed out for the betterment of the franchise.
Johnny Depp was has been replaced by Mads Mikkelsen on Fantastic Beasts , so it's also a WB thing as well

:)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Johnny Depp was has been replaced by Mads Mikkelsen on Fantastic Beasts , so it's also a WB thing as well

:)

Don't get me wrong... I love Disney. My roots here in Orlando started way before Disney. I am grateful for everything they've done for my hometown.

But living here... believe me... they do stupid shit all the time. Our local journalists call them out for it too. We hear about it whereas people outside of our bubble may not.

But again... I got nothing but Love for Disney.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Don't get me wrong... I love Disney. My roots here in Orlando started way before Disney. I am grateful for everything they've done for my hometown.

But living here... believe me... they do stupid shit all the time. Our local journalists call them out for it too. We hear about it whereas people outside of our bubble may not.

But again... I got nothing but Love for Disney.
no , it wasn't that , and I do agree with ya , just wasn't sure Johnny Depp was a good example , kinda like Charlie Sheen a couple years a go, he's hit kind of a rough patch

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
no , it wasn't that , and I do agree with ya , just wasn't sure Johnny Depp was a good example , kinda like Charlie Sheen a couple years a go, he's hit kind of a rough patch

Yeah... could be.

But I did see something in the news a week or two ago about people who are up in arms and have some sort of movement about boycotting any new Pirate movies that don't include Johnny. That series apparently has a very serious cult like bunch of followers.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That finally got me in the mood to replay Jedi: Fallen Order. I’m really enjoying the combat in this game!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That finally got me in the mood to replay Jedi: Fallen Order. I’m really enjoying the combat in this game!

I love that game. Unlocking all those skills made me feel like a certain someone.

Can't believe it's been a year since that's come out. I remember last year getting a copy was so hard to do. First game I platinumed, too.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I love that game. Unlocking all those skills made me feel like a certain someone.

Can't believe it's been a year since that's come out. I remember last year getting a copy was so hard to do. First game I platinumed, too.
Not to mention a great story and wonderful set pieces. It’s safe to say it’s been one of, if not my favorite SWs games. I asked for squadrons for Christmas though and I’ve heard great things. Might give fallen order a run for its money

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Loved that game

curious to see if Cal Kestis shows up in The Mandalorian , or maybe even the Obi Wan series, along with BD-1 would be pretty cool , figure he would be like 15 years older then Luke ?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Loved that game

curious to see if Cal Kestis shows up in The Mandalorian , or maybe even the Obi Wan series, along with BD-1 would be pretty cool , figure he would be like 15 years older then Luke ?
That would be dope! They certainly have the actor for it. Bd-1 would sell toys like hot cakes too. Get it done disney!

Q729

Legend
The Disney Gallery behind the scenes of season 2 is up. Its a good watch.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Both Kuiil from season 1 and The Frog Lady from season 2 are played by the same person

Misty Rosas

misty.jpg