The Mandalorian Season 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
By the way - in case you turned it off too soon - watch all the way thru the end of the credits.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Two great endings to one great show

ed5ea09bc9b810a2cdba4bfb6eb0329a.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
When I saw the X-wing fly in I lost my shit. Wife and I just lost it. That was what I wanted to see 5 years ago in the new trilogy. That's what I waited 30 years to see. Favreau and Filoni giving people what they actually want to see. Fucking loved it. I have sat and watched gifs of that ending over and over again. Felt like a kid again and that's awesome.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah I usually avoid the internet on Mandalorian days. I wasn't taking any calls (from show fan friends) or replying to texts. I hate when people spoil shit, I don't even want to see a "wow, it was good" text. Just let me watch on my own. That being said at the very end I didn't know right away on the x-wing part (thought it was one of those 2 guys from an earlier show.) But after the x-wing opened I was pretty sure. Great last 3 shows to a great 2nd season. Loved it from the beginning of the first season. The credits part was also a surprise so I had been unknowing all the way. Funny seeing whiners today on twitter complaining of seeing spoilers. Idiots, stay off social media then. How hard is that? I didn't even expect the ending stuff but I knew enough that it was the last show for the season and I didn't want to know anything about the whole "rescue attempt."

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
This show has a real (original trilogy) Star Wars feeling to it the same way Rogue One does.
You can't explain it, it's just a connection somehow.
The characters have been great, the sets solid.
And that ending was perfect.
As soon as a certain spacecraft turned up, it could only be one person...and it was.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent production valve. The didn’t skip on many details and definitely kept the story line moving.

The development of other characters and shows look very promising. Who would have thought Disney would try and dominate the tv series market???

For the idiots demanding Gina Carano get replaced...SHUT UP

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/boo...-standalone-miniseries-connected-mandalorian/

The Mandalorian brought a satisfying temporary end to Din Djarin and Grogu’s escapades in a galaxy far, far away in last week’s season 2 finale, but one big revelation has left many fans feeling confused rather than excited.

For those not aware, “Chapter 16: The Rescue” features a post-credits scene in which Boba Fett, alive and kicking despite his apparent death in Return of the Jedi, has returned to Tatooine and seemingly taken control of the Hutt cartel. Or what remains of it, at least. Jabba has long since perished by at this point in the timeline and only a few members of the crime lord’s entourage remain upon Boba’s arrival. After swiftly dispatching Bib Fortuna, the legendary bounty hunter takes a seat and the screen cuts to black, revealing The Book of Boba Fett.

As for what exact shape or form Disney intends for this spinoff to take, however, became a matter of fierce debate.

Immediately following the announcement, many self-proclaimed industry insiders suggested that Fett’s standalone adventure and The Mandalorian season 3 are one and the same, a result of Lucasfilm supposedly wanting to get rid of Pedro Pascal over an alleged falling out between the two. But earlier today, we learned that’s not the case.

The Book of Boba Fett will debut on Disney Plus in December 2021 and take the form of a four-part miniseries, separate from the parent show. As a result of this, The Mandalorian‘s third outing could be pushed back slightly into early 2022, though both will ultimately air around the same timeframe.

Whatever the case, Star Wars fans aren’t going to be left wanting for more content anytime soon. Disney recently confirmed numerous new shows (live-action and animated) as well as a feature-length film based on the franchise, all of which are scheduled to arrive within the next two years. See here for more details.

Source: Small Screen

Last edited: