The Long brothers are at it again.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
53dbcb_1412370.jpg
I'd roll with C.Long if the crap hit the fan.

I'd find me Chuck Norris.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dudes a beast. Ram for life.

I hope so too Robo, there are some guys that while they aren't the best in the NFL, or even the best on the team, you want them forever anyway and Long is that kind of guy to me. When you have his on field production and combine it with the offield and locker room excellence you don't let guys like that wear ANY other uni EVER.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, maybe 40 years ago. Chuck Norris is 75 years old!
Yeah, that Chuck Norris meme is played out. I nominate Jason Statham (who could pwn Chuck Norris in his prime) as the next invincible and immortal action star.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Yeah, that Chuck Norris meme is played out. I nominate Jason Statham (who could pwn Chuck Norris in his prime) as the next invincible and immortal action star.

Actually Steven Seagal is the most legit of all the action stars even though he's a douche.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually Steven Seagal is the most legit of all the action stars even though he's a douche.

I nominate Bruce Lee. He may be dead, but he's still more legit than anyone who has come before and after him.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Hahahah
True story - had a friend go to his house about a project they were looking to hire him for and when he entered the mansion he said Segal had a legion of Burmese chicks serving him cakes while he blasted seagulls with his 12 gauge from a lawn chair
No joke

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hope so too Robo, there are some guys that while they aren't the best in the NFL, or even the best on the team, you want them forever anyway and Long is that kind of guy to me. When you have his on field production and combine it with the offield and locker room excellence you don't let guys like that wear ANY other uni EVER.
But wait, I thought Chris Long was overrated? Remember when he had 13.5 sacks? It was only because the Rams were always losing and it was garbage time.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Well since I already derailed this thread I hope the mods will forgive me for this one more off topic post.

Here's a few fun facts about some action stars gentlemen.

Bruce Lee, founded "Jeet Kune Do" which is a modified version of Kung Fu. (I took Kung Fu for a while under hall of fame Kung Fu instructor Bruce McCorrey in Ma. To be good at Kung Fu you have to be a good athlete. It takes at least ten years to get a black belt in any legit gym.) Lee was obviously a physical beast, but he died so young it's hard to say how good he really was. However, I think we all can agree that he was really damn good.

Chuck Norris. Held a record for most consecutive tournament wins for a long time after losing his first two matches. Mostly famous for being a bad actor.

Jackie Chan. Mostly an acrobat who studied and excelled in theater. Didn't even have his black belt until after something like five years into his movie career.

Jet Lee. Studied Wushu which is widely considered more of a performance martial art from many in the martial art world. He was a child prodigy and is a sick acrobat/athlete.

Steven Seagal. Actually trained and lived in Japan to learn Aikido for two years. He and his instructor would be challenged by people off the streets and beat the living crap out of them in real full on fights. He is an expert marksmen and is/was an active policeman.

Also any martial art with the word "do" in it means it is made for competition, akido, jut keen do, judo, etc. As in "dojo." I trained in "aiki jitsu" which is the combat form of Aikido. Lots of bone breaking, limb ripping off type moves, very brutal and my favorite art. Based on sword use.

And Van Damn probably isn't as bog as a wuss as you think he is. He at least competed and was a successful full contact kick boxer and also did karate.

(Most of the information posted above is from my memory watching documentaries and books I read on these people. The wikipidea pages are missing a lot of information and once again it's based on my memory.)

Last edited:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Hahahah
True story - had a friend go to his house about a project they were looking to hire him for and when he entered the mansion he said Segal had a legion of Burmese chicks serving him cakes while he blasted seagulls with his 12 gauge from a lawn chair
No joke

Really? wow. True story??

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I think it was an act. It was the first time I ever respected him as an actor. I thought he pulled it off great.

Didn't you like him in 'Walk the Line'? He's a good actor b/c he totally gets into a part. Sometime though he forgets how to come out of it.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'm 100% positive this is just another classic Chris Long tweet / vine making fun of lil' bro. They're probably clearing some brush off some property of theirs & started gettin' loopy.

Shit, I totally read that wrong. I thought went to a place and paid 20k a day. Completely went over my head. Lol

FrankenRam

Starter
Lol, this reminds me of that documentary Joaquin Phoenix made where he pretended to quit acting to be an awkward rapper. In other words, celebrities being as ridiculous as possible to see how much the media actually believes.

The real question is...when did he pretend to start acting? :)