The I was wrong about that thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Just for fun while waiting for tbe draft. I thought it would be good if we could all compile some posts we've made over the last year or so that shows we were wrong about some things. I find it's much easier to take someone seriously when they can admit when they were wrong.

On another board I was wrong posting I thought the panthers would win the division boy was I wrong lol.

Who's next lol

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm trying to think of something I've been wrong about...............................and my wife may be watching so I got nothing!!!!
:sly:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I thought Quick would contribute more than Givens last year. Among many many many other things I got wrong.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets see:
-Greg Salas(thought he'd break out in 2012)
-Jarvis Jones(thought he'd have much better measurables)
-Sam Montgomery(thought he'd have much better measurables)
-Logan Thomas(thought he could be the #1 pick if he continued to progress prior to the season)
-Russell Wilson(I liked him as a prospect but I didn't think he'd be this good this early on)

I'm sure there are many more things out there if I thought about. This is mainly from just this year. I also know that my opinions on prospects have changed a lot over the last year...and they will continue to change up until draft week as I watch more and more film and evaluate more players.

RamsNation

Rookie
I thought Andrew Luck was alot of hype and blowin smoke.....boy was I wrong this kids the real deal.I too thought Quick would actually become a starter pretty early into the season,wrong again lol.Thats all that comes to mind right now but I got alot more just not at the moment.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I thought the Rams were going to win the Superbowl last season. But, that's OK - They will do it this coming season!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My big two wrong posts:

1. Salas is going to become a break out player in 2012. Like others have said I thought he seemed to really come on right before he got hurt and looked poised to break out. I don't know what happened

2. Jake Long is just playing the Rams to get more money from the Dolphins. I'm very glad I was wrong on this one. But when the courting process seemed to be dragging along, it just seemed to me that Long was trying to get more money, and the Rams were having it, since he would have signed already. I'm glad that he saw the light and noticed that the Rams were poised to break out. I hope he stabilizes the line and earns all the money he receives over the next four years.

duckhunter

Starter
I was blindsided by us going for Long.

I thought Smith would contribute more.

But getting to the important things, I was right about the color of the crappie jigs the last two days and caught my limit in a little over an hour. Mmmmuummm, good.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I thought that Joe Klopfenstein was going to be our starting tight end for the next five years. Man, was I completely and utterly wrong about that.

I also thought that George Selvie would be a solid player for us. Wrong again.

wolfman84

Rookie
Dark horse player to make the team last year: Alex Hoffman-Ellis. I think he got cut the next day.

Thought we would retain both Jackson and Amendola. We didn't.

Didn't think we would fill a high dollar position like OLT in free agency. We did.

nighttrain

Legend
Eh, going into the last game, i really thot we go undefeated in our Division..Have to be this season:)
train

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Thought they be the 1st team to contain Adrian Peterson this year. :plzstop: :censored: :dangit:

I didn't like the Michael Brockers pick. Not that I thought he wouldn't be a good player, I just don't like the idea of taking DTs in the 1st round.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Donnie Avery. Figured he would be a good one, but he couldn't freaking stay healthy.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hmm where to start....

1. I though Smith would be have a stormer in the Rams horns - how wrong was I!
2. I thought we would retain Amendola and SJ39 would go to the colts - again wrong.
3. I didn't think we'd get an elite LT - guess what, I was wrong again...

here's one I'm hoping to be proven wrong on:

1. I'm not a massive fan of the $$ for Cook, I'm concerned about this addition.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
In August of 2000 I said "I DO" in front of about 100 people.

I was wrong and that has since been corrected.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I thought Steve Smith was going to have a comeback, breakout season with us, I was wrong.

I thought SJax would retire in horns, I was wrong.

I Thought we were going undefeated in the division, I was wrong... stupid seachickens :flip:

Playmaker

I was not alone on this, but I picked the Kansas City Chiefs to win the AFC West. That team had way to much talent to go 2-14.

And yes I will sit here and tell you this..Look out for the Kansas Chiefs in 2013!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I didn't think I'd like this song

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thifYDl07IE[/youtube]

Oh AND I wanted to draft Suh over Bradford

But then .................

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Well, honestly :roll: the last time I was wrong was in believing that Rams made a great choice by drafting Eric Crouch to play Safety (visions of Nolan Cromwell)

Where in the heck is my blue font??

Oh