The Great Thing About Todays Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I tried that on my Ex and all it did was make her teats smaller. What I really needed was a good banishment spell. :disappoint:

Alan

Legend
Thordaddy fishing for hints:
I liked the Dwarf singing detail even though I never read the songs when I read the books,thought it lended authenticity
:nobait:

RFIP

I have LOTR extended HD addition too. Also a huge fan. I can't go into what I didn't like about the 2nd part cause I'll ruin it for those who haven't seen it. I can do without the scene with Sam that they cut out in the extended version.

Missing scenes from LOTR that are on extended addition.

How the white wizard (Saramon(sp?)) dies. THAT wa sAWESOME! And I can't believe they cut that out. And how about at the very end where the cut the entire scene from the original movie and just show them outside the gate and taking the eye off of Froto? In the uncut they show the ugly-ass "thing" come riding out to confront the group and he tells Gandolf & company that they killed Froto...then "The King" circles behind him and cuts his head off!

I could go on and on...just like in the extended how they show an entire scene inside the cave of The King and the troll trying to convince the ghosts to fight, then they get washed out of the cave by a million skulls and as they flush out the see the Orgs coming by boat....it really gives a greater lead in to where the ghost comes out of the cave and yells "WE FIGHT!"

RFIP

Give me back my apples

View attachment 1119

"Trying to leave? I wouldn't hear of it"
th

th

53 years old and STILL the scariest damn movie I have ever seen!

Alan

Legend
I don't understand some of the cuts myself. Peter Jackson explains why but I usually don't listen to that part. :D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Would have liked it a lot better had she been in it and showed her boobs. :nau:
I wouldn't pay the price of admission to see her Tatas but if they were in a good movie already then.....

A55VA6

Legend
My picks for today's games: Broncos over Patriots. Seahawks over 49ers... I hope, at least.

PhxRam

220px-Thedayafter.jpg

Hmm, never saw it. actually never heard of it.

As a kid it is horrifying. Old enough to know what war is, young enough to not fully understand the consequences of a full out nuclear war.

People where killing themselves after this movie was aired.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
its football, I'm watching it. LOL at taking it personal like it bothers you to watch it.
Oh it wouldn't bother me to watch it ,just think I'd enjoy other things more,but thanks for the condescension it's always apprecitaed

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have LOTR extended HD addition too. Also a huge fan. I can't go into what I didn't like about the 2nd part cause I'll ruin it for those who haven't seen it. I can do without the scene with Sam that they cut out in the extended version.
Nerd:cheese:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
T
its football, I'm watching it. LOL at taking it personal like it bothers you to watch it.
BTW thanks for the condescension,it's always appreciated, we as yet to experience Kolinahr stand in awe

Alan

Legend
Thordaddy with this:
I liked the Dwarf singing detail even though I never read the songs when I read the books,thought it lended authenticity
You probably liked Brosnan singing in Mama Mia too! :lol: