The Great Thing About Todays Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Since the AFC championship is the first game you can watch all the shows then the game and act like thats the end of the day.
If the NFC game was first it would break your day up if you decided not to watch so ,I may just head out to see the Hobbitt movie after the first game and come back after the "Toilet Bowl" is over.

Alan

Legend
I was disappointed with the Hobbit movie. Let me know what you thought about it after you go.

Alan

Legend
Would have liked it a lot better had she been in it and showed her boobs. :nau:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was disappointed with the Hobbit movie. Let me know what you thought about it after you go.
AKshuly I'm not gonna do that,me and Thor and the Ax Murderer are going tomorrow AM,they waited to see it until dad could go.
My expectations are usually a little lower than your's so IMA probably like it better'n you did:razz:

But I MAY DECIDE to find other distractions less painful like starting on my income taxes:uhm:

Alan

Legend
Since the whole series bears very little resemblance to the book I view the series on its own merits. I liked the first one but I'm not going to say anything more and maybe affect your experience.

You sound like a professional procrastinator. :D

Alan

Legend
Science fantasy Bob, not science fiction. I'll have to educate you on the various genres at another time. :slap::disappoint:

After I recover from my shock. :wow:

PhxRam

Science fantasy Bob, not science fiction. I'll have to educate you on the various genres at another time. :slap::disappoint:

After I recover from my shock. :wow:

I say "spaceship movie" because I hang out with this snowbird who is 90+ yrs old. Awesome guy.

Anywho..

Any movie made before 1940 he considers a spaceship movie.

Alan

Legend
I haven't met him but I already like him. I gave your post a like but it's really for him. :lol:

It works especially well being English, the NFC game starts at 11:30, if the Patriots win I can just pretend the season is over, go to bed and not watch another football game until August.

RFIP

Seriously?

Wow I loved the 2nd Hobbit movie way more than the first and I can not wait till the Final one; "There and back again" is released!"

I have LOTR extended HD addition too...BIG fan. SO much good stuff they cut out and I have no idea why.

My long term plan is to set aside 2 days in 2015 and watch all three extended additon Hobbits (because you KNOW they will come out as extended additions too) and then all 3 LOTR's. That will cover a full 24 hour period.

Oh and all the "extra" stuff in the extended addition video is well worth the investment too.

PhxRam

Give me back my apples

item2.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.famous-trees-ss03.jpg

Alan

Legend
I have LOTR extended HD addition too. Also a huge fan. I can't go into what I didn't like about the 2nd part cause I'll ruin it for those who haven't seen it. I can do without the scene with Sam that they cut out in the extended version.

Alan

Legend
Isn't that from the wizard of Oz? :rofl:

Good movie too. Watch it every year at least once. My daughter is responsible for the extra viewing every year. :heh:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Do you guys watch anything other than spaceship movies?
I love Clancy/Bourne/Westerns with Jeff Bridges,Kurt Russel,Sam Elliot, pina coladas ,urinating in the rain

PhxRam

Isn't that from the wizard of Oz? :rofl:

Good movie too. Watch it every year at least once. My daughter is responsible for the extra viewing every year. :heh:

All the same damn thing.

Dont be going and casting any spell on me either.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Since the whole series bears very little resemblance to the book I view the series on its own merits. I liked the first one but I'm not going to say anything more and maybe affect your experience.

You sound like a professional procrastinator. :D
I liked the Dwarf singing detail even though I never read the songs when I read the books,thought it lended authenticity

PhxRam

Just in case

A spell was cast with baneful will
A wicked web was wrongly spun

I take away the harm and ill
I now undo what has been done
This harmful spell I now negate,
Return things to their rightful state!