The Goff Excuse Thread Competition.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
"Jeff Fisher tried to prevent me from access to Rams facilities, much like he prevented Goff from offensive efficiency. It'll be awhile before either of us get back."

-- Eric Dickerson

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They won't even mention Goff's name in discussing this game!!!
It will all be about what a genius McVay is, and how great Kupp is, and how well the New Vets on the O-Line are playing, BUT can they stay healthy all season long!(y);):rolleyes:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went to the ESPN blog by Alden Gonzales and before the story, ESPN has a 40 second clip of the game, that STARTS after the Rams have scored 2 TD's...It was just highlights of what the Raiders did...nothing about how good the Rams offense looked..I HOPE THEY ALL FREAKING DIE!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jared Goof is still Jared Goof. I don't care that he played well in a preseason game because he sucks, and nothing will change my mind.

WalterFootball.
Be careful memento, your creative writing classes are showing!!(y);):LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"Don't listen to anyone in the media Jared" "You are the real deal my brother"
bng-l-raiders-0820-30.jpg
I have to chuckle at this^ photo, Goff make Carr look "Small"!:giggle:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Del Rio said the rams didn't earn the plays, and that the rams success was due to raider mistakes.

Media won't admit they were wrong. They will just morph into attitude of see, now he is doing what we said he had to do. They won't acknowledge that they condemned him prematurely.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
"Goff only plays well in the East Bay. Hell, Oakland is 10 miles from where he played at Cal Berkeley. Put him anywhere else, and Goff soils his pants!" - Any BSPN host willing to read this script

RamWoodie

Legend
You could just tell that Goff is a loser by the way he screwed up that long pass to Watkins. the drop was all on him...
~Keyshawn Johnson
That's bogus. I watched that play a few times, and I think Watkins kinda made a half-hearted one hand effort for the ball. If he slows up, the defender runs into him (a veteran move), and he has a better shot t catch it.

Also realize Watkins and Goff have had ONE WEEK together. To call Goff "a loser" shows Keyshawn is again just making "off the cuff" remarks about Goff because he doesn't like him anyway.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
He threw that touchdown to Kupp off his back foot. Brady always steps into his throws.

- Willie McGinest
No, I think this was Rodney Harrison who said this. In addition to that he added, " Tom Brady can do no wrong but Jared Goff can do everything wrong"

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
"I don't really care for Jared, but my God those receivers suck. Sammy's parents should be ashamed on his piss poor effort on that pass in the end zone. They're all horrible."

-Bernie Kosar

Ramzheart

Rookie
I was using my statement that the team should start Mannion purely to motivate Jared.
Am I a genius or what?!

No need to thank me Rams Nation?!

Eric Dickerson

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I went to the ESPN blog by Alden Gonzales and before the story, ESPN has a 40 second clip of the game, that STARTS after the Rams have scored 2 TD's...It was just highlights of what the Raiders did...nothing about how good the Rams offense looked..I HOPE THEY ALL FREAKING DIE!

Nothing on the Rams/Raiders game over at PFT from that hammer-head Mike Florio and his crew either, but there's plenty of crap about things that have nothing to do with the game of football. :baghead:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I watched him last year playing in Fisher's offense and Goff couldn't single-handedly pull miracles out of his ass.

I've only been watching football since 1968, and as an amateur, I was fooled into thinking that if he can't be a one-man show quarterback get the hell off of my field!

Goff had the best support system surrounding him I ever saw last year with the amazing 1980s Fisher offense and known quarterback wiz developer's like the famous tight end Coach Rob Boras.

I just figured that if Goff failed last year it was entirely all on him. :D