The first cut is the deepest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Ram65

Legend
Won't happen in a million years, but if the Rams were truly serious about running the football, methinks that they would add a LEGIT FB to the Roster. And the Panthers just cut one in Lee Ward.

It's not often you see a FB highlighted on his own video. Dude can block and play STs. Looks like he could catch. Harkey's a RFA in 2016. Get this guy on the PS. Nice find Memphis

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Won't happen in a million years, but if the Rams were truly serious about running the football, methinks that they would add a LEGIT FB to the Roster. And the Panthers just cut one in Lee Ward.

Wait a second, he didnt play at Auburn!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Rams cut P Michael Palardy and WR's Damian Williams and Tyler Slavin

New the backup kicker would be the first gone. Suprised to see Tyler Ott not cut yet.

I expect to see Marquez and Hagen on here today.

Edit: I gotta lean on Pead being a suprise cut. We've seen some good stuff from our RB corps this pre season. It's going to be close, though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
New the backup kicker would be the first gone. Suprised to see Tyler Ott not cut yet.

I expect to see Marquez and Hagen on here today.

Edit: I gotta lean on Pead being a suprise cut. We've seen some good stuff from our RB corps this pre season. It's going to be close, though.
I don't think so in this first cut, especially with Gurley not ready and Mason with a hammy. Now the final 53 MIGHT see his name but he can pass pro so he should hang until Watt's suspension is over at least.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Wang is next
0662023fdb46bbf08bb136ab551f5184.335x189x169.gif

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I liked Kevin Reddick coming out - he's a hitter and can make plays on special teams...

But the Panthers already picked him up...Darn.