The first cut is the deepest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Title taken from an old Cat Stevens song but the Rod Stewart version is the best.
Down to 75 we go.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000518343/article/nfl-roster-cuts-tracker

NFL Roster Cuts Tracker

Atlanta Falcons

Cuts:
LB Boris Anyama, WR Marquez Clark, RB Michael Ford, WR John Harris, DT Warren Herring, NT Derrick Hopkins, OT Matt Huffer, CB Michael Lee, G Eric Lefeld, LB Terrell Manning, DE Sam Meredith, C Valerian Ume-Ezeoke

Carolina Panthers

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Darn it, now who will @-X- draft in fantasy football?! That's his favorites list!
FssrRUl.jpg

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Would Tim Jennings be a good signing for us? You know, since we're thin at cornerback.

Last edited:

Memphis Ram

Legend
Won't happen in a million years, but if the Rams were truly serious about running the football, methinks that they would add a LEGIT FB to the Roster. And the Panthers just cut one in Lee Ward.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Won't happen in a million years, but if the Rams were truly serious about running the football, methinks that they would add a LEGIT FB to the Roster. And the Panthers just cut one in Lee Ward.

Yeah, because they missed out on John The Terminator Connor already.
lol. I love how passionate you are about fullbacks, man. That's great.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Yeah, because they missed out on John The Terminator Connor already.
lol. I love how passionate you are about fullbacks, man. That's great.

Will be until I see someone blowing up defenders as a lead blocker instead of simply getting in the way and/or catching blocks (oftentimes clogging holes).

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Is it too Madennesque to say that maybe Malcom Brown ought to get a look at FB? He seems to like contact quite a bit and he probably has enough size. Haven't seen him block much - so I'm just talking out of my butt, as usual.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
couple names stood out to me...Javier Aneas, Tommie Campbell, and L'Damien Washington....other than that....at least these young men had a chance...Stay in shape...Keep hope alive...
Another note: Cards o-line is run blocking on these Raiders....

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Chicago Bears cut Kevin Greene! We gotta get him!!!

Oh... wait a minute... different Kevin Greene. Says that this phony plays tight end.