The Film Room: Todd Gurley and Tavon Austin vs the Steelers, Cardinals, & Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I still trust Cook but the drops won't stop. He usually makes up for it with a huge catch, just not lately. This offense isn't a finished product. Guys are still figuring it out and getting a fell for it. It reminds me of our defense last year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We have Tavon, Gurley on offense, and Donald on defense there's no excuse for us to be 2-3! And no I'm not being sarcastic!!!
wys.gif

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
And even further, it wasn't even that bad of a throw. The thing bounced off Lance and into the defender's hands. Not like he threw it right to the defender. I can see why they called that play.

It was a pretty bad throw, man. It was far enough behind him that he had to reach backwards. It should have been in front of him. And if it was it was a TD.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Actually, the defender tipped it, then Kendricks tipped it, then it was intercepted it. Kendricks wasn't the first to even touch it.

For whatever it's worth.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was a great video.

Definitely feels like the offense is on the verge of something.

We just need to get a win streak going and the confidence will take over.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It was a pretty bad throw, man. It was far enough behind him that he had to reach backwards. It should have been in front of him. And if it was it was a TD.

I didn't say it wasn't bad, I just said it wasn't so terrible like it's made out to be.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I've watched this 3 times now.

First time was just to kinda follow and absorb the narrator's commentary.

Second time I focused on GRob.

Third time I focused on Barnes.

Know what?

I came away pretty darned encouraged, frankly.

Yeah, I know that these were semi highlights, but still...

GRob is coming along and Barnes... Well, he looked like an above average C to me. I think I was clearly underestimating Barnes in preseason.